ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

White 'charged' 172 - Fresh Pics

172 with k-tec sound
awesome truly awesome;)

you coming to fcs? would really like to get an up close look at this car

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Looks unbelievable mate!

Can't you buy curved OZ decals, I think I paid about a fiver for a set of 8? Or would that spoil the "do it yourself" ethic?

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Well done with it finish looks good and i understand all the work you put in.

However Doesnt do anything for me in white, White is nice on cars with strong lines. There arent really any lines that are strong enough to pull of white in the clio for me.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Love this! just needs a set of nice bucket seats imo

EDIT: Leave the bullets as they are. >.<

Last edited:
I personally don't see the great appeal of white clio's, but much respect for the work done mate. Stunning finish.

It'll sound mental with a yozza race and the charger!! Ear bleeding!!

White Evo V
awesome truly awesome;)

you coming to fcs? would really like to get an up close look at this car

yeah il be attending. What's the dates so I can book it off work? I could look in other threads but cba! Lol

Looks unbelievable mate!

Can't you buy curved OZ decals, I think I paid about a fiver for a set of 8? Or would that spoil the "do it yourself" ethic?

you can but they are smaller, I wanted them bigger. Also I wanted all the stickers in the same vinyl so they matched. OCD I know! :)

SQ5
It'll sound mental with a yozza race and the charger!! Ear bleeding!!

Already been done :)

Car looks good Ben, level of work gone into it is great! As above I just don't think the white does it justice. Monaco Blue was a lot better!

Black 'Cup Packed' 197
Absolutely amazing, Iv seen white clios before and never liked them, they always looked plain. but with all the other touches on this it just works perfect. Fair play for doing everything yourself!

PH1 V6
that looks unbelievable, i wish i owned a supercharged clio!

yes you could spend the money on something else but to see the look on peoples faces as you completely destroy them would be priceless.

Have you tracked it at all? if so how does it fair up?

Listerine & Poledo
mint

my only "not sure of" is the steering wheel, but I guess it feels better than it looks! :approve:

Is this a turbo or supercharger?

TTRS & V50
Very nice, gotta bit bored, so darkened your diamond and bullets.

bens.jpg

ali-ham

ClioSport Club Member
  williams + 182's
absolutely stunning!!! one of the very best clio's ive saw ever!! superb attention to detail and a credit to your hard work!! if my clio turns out half as good ill be chuffed!!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
f**king excellent mate. Oz with red are perfect.

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
looks amazing mate, not keen on the fake wheel tho lets the car down a little with all the effort thats gone into it.