ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

White/blue dash lights

Whisker biscuit

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 Flamer
Is there anyone in Northern Ireland capable of doin the orange to white/blue interior lights and if so what money are you looking at ?

Monaco 172
get the pics up trev!

i can do it no problem but im not an huge fan of doing it. unless i was in the mood. i did it myself to avoid the costs trever paid though lol

Whisker biscuit

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 Flamer
Looks the business, well the motor is goin in for colour coding and a few parts to be fitted soon so it would be a good time to get it done.

When you say it takes quite a bit of time what are you talking roughly ?

Monaco 172
well if i was given all the parts you wanted done, and components, maybe a day or two, thats just making sure you wouldnt get pissed off and break someting.

Roadster Coupe
I did mine my self, took me an hour to remove dash, change the LED's and refit it all.

DSC00199.jpg

Roadster Coupe
Yeh would just be the same job, the inside of the clock i would imagine is no different. Even if it was, its only a matter of swapping the LED's over.

Roadster Coupe
Maybe blue numbers and red screen would look good with white dials. white numbers wouldnt look good with white dials

Monaco 172
you can hanve any colour of LEDs you want for the dash. i managed to mix mine with the way the dashboard works!

16022009313.jpg

Monaco 172
lol no, one LED would not come off so thats the result of a blue and orange mixing on that fibre optic plastic thing, its all blue dont worry!

Only like that cause i needed to drive it and one led would not come off the f**king board!!!

2004 black clio sport 182
do you know where i can get this done for me and how much it would cost because to be honest i cant be ased to do it my self lol

GW 200
The white LED's look fantastic, but not so struck on the blue display.

Carrmrc96 - how much would you charge to do this like yours? but just the white LED's for dials. No adjustments to needles or display. Coz I can't be bothered doing it myself and would probably screw it up!

Megane 225
hi, just found this forum! I would like to do it myself. Where do i get the LEDs, and instructions on how to do it? looks mint!

Bumder With A Buffer
Yours a MK3 yes??

If so then unless your VERY VERY f**king good at surface mount soldering then your fckued at doing it yourself! :)