ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Replacement side indicator covers?

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Looks like I've lost an indicator cover off the front wing and tbh - could probably do with replacing both.

I swapped out the awful orange originals probably 15+ years ago - so would be after another set of clear ones - or very mild grey tint.

Having looked online, there appears to be some confusing part number/descriptions of what will fit and what won't. Has anyone bought a set recently and if so, from where?

Thanks.

hopgop1

ClioSport Club Member
I bought a set a few years ago from eBay, genuine Renault, but they came from Eastern Europe as it was the only place with them at a reasonable price. Part number is 8200257684.

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
One of my covers fell off at the weekend too so ordered a couple from that eBay seller a couple of few days ago.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Kind of a weird blessing in disguise. Mine have had condensation in them for years - but the top covers seem the most flimsy of things to stay on.

Having new ones should freshen them up nicely.