ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

White 200FF with white Speedlines...anyone on here?

A few of you will no doubt remember the saga when I ordered my GW 200 back in 2010 and rejected the first one.

Just wondered if it's owner is on here or if anyone has seen it for sale seeing as it's quite a unique spec!

200 in GW. Extras were GT spoiler, Recaros and white Speedlines. It did not have the cup packs.

165023_490202843680_3392040_n.jpg

OT - but why did you reject the GW 200?

Clowns put a GT spoiler when I spec'd cup. I told them bootlids were different but they didn't believe me. Then they decided they were going to fit a bootlid from a 1.2 iMusic and then bolt the cup spoiler on so I said no and got a Storm Grey one from stock :).

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
GT spoiler is better anyway IMO. I like cup one too.
Looks nice that though ^^^^^

IMO cup spoiler is better but each to their own. When you're spending that much on a brand new car you want it to be perfect.

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Yes I agree totally. Couldnt the gt spoiler not have been removed and the cup one fitted though? You mentioned different boot lids?

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I liked the 197's with the full 'aero' pack on it. Front back and sides.