ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

White 200 Gordini

Status
Not open for further replies.
  White 200 Gordini
Im ready with my flame suit as ive read what a lot of the people on here think of the Gordinis! Hopefully mine will go down ok, its a bit different because its white. Has the cup chassis and speedlines. Anyone from clio200.net or renaultsport forum may have seen it already as ive had it for some time now any way..

img1601bf.jpg

img1599k.jpg

img1607zt.jpg

img1609ul.jpg

img1605n.jpg

img1592j.jpg

img1594dx.jpg

img1602c.jpg

img0108jk.jpg

img0110ts.jpg

img0122u.jpg

img1640td.jpg

img1639k.jpg

img1634d.jpg

img1638hc.jpg

img1635cs.jpg

That should be enough pic whoring for now!!

RenaultSport 172
All that money for a car and they don't even colour code the centre caps?

Lovely car though :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
So much better than the Blue, I wouldn't buy one on the principal of those centre caps.

Everytime I see it I feel like driving to Dieppe! Lazy f**king fucktards! I don't understand how they have a stock on black ones yet don't fit them!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
It looks miles better like that, but only because it looks more like a normal FF 200. The stripes with little 'G' logos on them are cringe-worthy.

The interior's still disgusting IMO. No idea why anyone would order one over a FF 200 of the same value.

The stripes are absolutely awful :( Who ever thought they would be a good idea.

Certainly looks better in white than blue though.

White 200 Gordini
So much better than the Blue, I wouldn't buy one on the principal of those centre caps.

Everytime I see it I feel like driving to Dieppe! Lazy f**king f**ktards! I don't understand how they have a stock on black ones yet don't fit them!

i actually like them in grey as they match the wing mirrors and the horrid stripes! TBH i have thought about taking the stripes off but they cost £300 to replace and kind of defeats the object of it being uber rare! The interior is nice actually but i would like some leather recaros though..

White 200 Gordini
Storm Grey 200 - Red leather Recaros.

Mmm.

wrong thread! seriously though ive thought about buying some recaros and retrimming them black leather with blue stitching but it costs an absolute fortune and im poor at the minute! Red leather recars do look good there was a yellow 200 with them that looked the nuts. Obviously you need to pay quite a bit to have the recaros retrimmed though because renault dont do it.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Uber rare? Really? It's a bad 200 FF.

Oh and the centre caps matching the mirrors is in no way an excuse. They don't match the wheels.

White 200 Gordini
Cheers Richard! Its pretty rare i would say! there are only 6 other white Gordinis and only 3 of them have cup chassis.

White 200 Gordini
haha cheers. i was expecting to get a bashing from some of the guys here, ive been trolling for a while so ive seen what you lot are capable of!

172cup
White gordini looks smart!
sorry I got to agree with the comments about the interior, it doesnt really suit the car.......

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Glad to see you went for the speedlines!

Not a fan of the stripes I'm afraid, they look like such an afterthought.

White 200 Gordini
Glad to see you went for the speedlines!

Not a fan of the stripes I'm afraid, they look like such an afterthought.

Like i said the stripes are a bit marmite but i think they will be staying for the minute.
Agreed on the wheels im not a fan of the diamond cut gordini wheels they look a bit halfords to me.

Looks 10000x better with the speedlines on, just needs a cup spoiler now ;)

its got a GT spoiler already! ;)

i quite like the cup spoilers but the GT one is a bit more subtle.

That looks the tits :)

haha cheers!

Disastra Coupe
Apart from the strips i quite like it. The interior certainly isn't as garish as people are making out. Sort the gear gaiter and it's pretty normal tbf lol.

Mk1 Focus RS
really nice car! i like the stripes but think they should have just been straight black instead of the faded G in them.

quite like that interior to!

Status
Not open for further replies.