ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which Wheels (v6)

Which wheels?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
  Renaultsport Clio V6
I have loved the compomotive wheels, but i might go back to standard.
This is partly because i may sell the compomotive wheels because i need some extra money at the moment. What do you think.

Compomotive?

or

Standard?

DSC01029.gif

DSC01036.jpg

DSC01030.gif

DSC01037.gif

Comps for me. Vee owners rarely change the wheels so it's nice to see something different on them.
Very true, finding after market wheels which look good & in the correct offset (different front & rear) is hard. I think that they suit super t's pretty well.

The only aftermarket wheels I like are the Cromodora ones the cup racer cars had (and dash has on his car) they are not cheap though.

b/g 182, meg tourer
i would say spray the compomotives black.
that wont help the money situation but it will look by far the best.

Lol @ Si !

Tbh if the cromodora ones were not silly expensive new, or impossible to get second hand i'd have a set of them.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Comps look terrible imo! The std OZ parts are about the best looking wheel for the vee, i prefer them even over the Cromodora! (Which if you spk to james, don't fit the vee very welL!!

LY 182 FF CUPPED
loving the fact you have found the exact spot to park your car to take photos .....with both sets of wheels on.

as for wheel choice, I much prefer standard wheels on a black car.

Renaultsport Clio V6
loving the fact you have found the exact spot to park your car to take photos .....with both sets of wheels on.

as for wheel choice, I much prefer standard wheels on a black car.

Yes back to the same spot, just round the corner from home. gives a better comparison imo. do you have compomotives in your avatar?

LY 182 FF CUPPED
no I have OZ Ultraleggeras on my car or are they Superleggeras....can't remember - Craig will probably know lol

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
im not normally a aftermarket wheel fan but i do really like them on the v id keep with them as there diff and alot more eye catching

Jun

Pearl Black 172 ph2
I voted standard. The compomotives look good, but the standards just suit it better imo.