ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which Wheels (v6)

Which wheels?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
i can never make my mind up! i love the back end view with the bit of dish but not a fan of the front :S

erm, a black one
like the look of the compo's but standard just looks tidier i reckon but to be fair your the one who's gotta live with it so go with what you prefer and sod everyone else cos both sets of wheels look nice in their own way

Renaultsport Clio V6
Cheers for the advice, must say its being on the compomotives for around 2 years and it looked nice today to see the standard wheels back on. But i felt like that the day i put the compomotives on. Just that bit diffrent.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
I had this dilema when I had my Acid & liquid-

There are only 2 types of alloys that work on the Vee-

Cromadora Trophey V6 alloys-

Still Autos- the ones fitted to Arno Samimi's mk 1 v6-

Standard are good as well- Comps arent very nice-

S

Clio 172
its a hard choice, i voted compos, if u got em done in white they look much better imo than current colour.

if i had the multi-spokes ad do em in gloss black!

'53 172 Cup
Prefer the look of the standard but if you like them both then just wear the lightest ones... improving your unsprung weight for acceleration and handling gains... win win!!!

LY 182 FF CUPPED
I had this dilema when I had my Acid & liquid-

There are only 2 types of alloys that work on the Vee-

Cromadora Trophey V6 alloys-

Still Autos- the ones fitted to Arno Samimi's mk 1 v6-

Standard are good as well- Comps arent very nice-

S

SPW_1593.jpg

3118282922_167ecf9ed3_o.jpg

SPW_0161lores.jpg

SPW_0027.jpg

How about what I have....knowone has ever give me a bad comment on them.

The Dark Knight

ClioSport Club Member
Its a tough one, the compo's do give it a unique look but the standards do it suit it very well too. If you love the compos keep them and sell the standards, its your car at the end of the day and you have to be happy with it.

Always liked the Compomotives on this car matey, I'd keep them. If you're unsure though you might as well sell them as the standard ones look brilliant.

Renaultsport Clio V6
I got bored with the mag wheels and put the standard ones back on. Needs lowering now. :)

afe3d12d.jpg

Would they go on a Mk1 better? They sat out abit on the rear of yours.

I have chosen standard now on my v6, and im happy :D