ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which upgrade phone to get & sell on ?

First off get a decent provider. Orange is by far the best, I have been on all of them available out there and the coverage I get from orange is by far the best. I suppose it depends on where you live though.

As for the phone if your thinking of getting a phone and then selling it on I would personally go with the N95 8gb.

First off get a decent provider. Orange is by far the best, I have been on all of them available out there and the coverage I get from orange is by far the best. I suppose it depends on where you live though.

As for the phone if your thinking of getting a phone and then selling it on I would personally go with the N95 8gb.

I'm not asking about provider. I'm quite happy with o2, been with them for four years now, never had a problem:)

Sy

Pajero 3.8 V6
I got the N95 8Gb on Friday, very impressed. Free upgrade with o2.

Rav4
its easier to sell unbranded phones, I dont mean by the s/w but the casing itself, i.e orange normally whack their logo on all of them.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
orange reception isn't particularly good but they customer service has always been good for me. i just sold an unlocked n95 regular for £240 on ebay about 1 month ago. so they 8gig will sell nicely.

Finally got round to calling them, the N95 8Gb will cost me £149.99 upgrade :rolleyes: !!

They say it's because I pay £30 a month (apparently discount rate) To get it for free i'd have to pay £45 a month.

I can have these for free (I only asked about SE & Nokias)

SE 850i, 770i,910i, 890 i (I think that's the number)

Nokia-
N95 1gb, N81, 7900 prism & 6500 + others.

Which out of those ?? As there is no way i'll be paying out for the N95 8gb, that's a joke:dapprove:

I'm pretty fed up with them now tbh, I realise that I don't go over the mins I get etc, but I don't feel that they are doing much to keep me:dapprove: (been with them for over four years now) Contract is up in October.

^
lo, point taken. They were good & I was happy, until I spoke to the dude:dapprove:

Tom - he didn't mention it. Is it worth getting ?? Or shall I just get the normal n95 ??

Thanks.

^
that's what they wanted to charge me for one. I guess he pays more a month than we do ? I pay £30 (reduced rate) on anytime 500 - the dude said it was free if I was paying £45 a month.

Mk1 Maxim Sport
ahh rite, i pay £35 a month but its still expensive. they said after 6 months i can cut down to £25 so im nearly there now. Just after i asked about lowering my contract prrice they asked if i wanted to go up to £45 a month to get the phone free i was like wtf r u on about iv just asked to reduce my contract not increase it! bloody indians! (not being racist just dnt think they understand what ur sayin most of the time, sound as if their just reading out of a textbook regardless of what u say!)

Ex Ph-Quick
Finally got round to calling them, the N95 8Gb will cost me £149.99 upgrade :rolleyes: !!

They say it's because I pay £30 a month (apparently discount rate) To get it for free i'd have to pay £45 a month.

I can have these for free (I only asked about SE & Nokias)

SE 850i, 770i,910i, 890 i (I think that's the number)

Nokia-
N95 1gb, N81, 7900 prism & 6500 + others.

Which out of those ?? As there is no way i'll be paying out for the N95 8gb, that's a joke:dapprove:

I'm pretty fed up with them now tbh, I realise that I don't go over the mins I get etc, but I don't feel that they are doing much to keep me:dapprove: (been with them for over four years now) Contract is up in October.

Dude that sucks I pay £17.50 a month with 02 and i just got a free N95 8gb. gotta give them the chat.

Disco 5 ,Monaro VXR
id ring up and play balls mate you will get one for free but they might make you take a 18 month contract etc

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I've just got the N95 8GB for free with Vodafone, £30p/m, but I'm thinking of sending it back and getting the iPhone instead.