ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which Suspension For Ride Comfort On A Non-Sport

Jb.

Mk2 Ph2 Non-Sport
Im giving a lot of thought into the lowering of my clio Non-sport
Ive decided that I want the ride hight of 60 mm, Or there abouts.
Now my question is, what should I be looking at if I want to get the most comfortable ride possible at 60mm? Wether it be coilovers or springs, I would like to know a few brands that I should be looking at.
Now I know that its only a 1.2 and that I shouldn't be worrying about comfort, but its what I want to try and get.

Thanks
Jb.

e92 330i
Eibach sportlines, only lower 45mm ish but be the best for comfort.

(ps I have some for sale :))

Do you mean a ride height of 60mm (as you wrote) or a drop of 60mm?

Eibach sportlines are the ones that get mentioned in every single "which lowering spring" thread as the best compromise on looks, handling and comfort.

Jb.

Mk2 Ph2 Non-Sport
Do you mean a ride height of 60mm (as you wrote) or a drop of 60mm?

Eibach sportlines are the ones that get mentioned in every single "which lowering spring" thread as the best compromise on looks, handling and comfort.

A drop of 60mm was what I meant to say :)

May have to be Eibachs then.. I'll have to do some searching..

Cheers.

clio mk1 RSI
60mm is to low for comfort stick to 35-45mm drop and good quality shocks and springs like Eibach. Coilies will give you an adjustable ride hide so you can tune it in perfect but i dont see the point if your going for comfort. Also depend on what wheels and tyres your running to a larger tyre profile will give more comfort.

Jb.

Mk2 Ph2 Non-Sport
If necessary then I would be happy to get decent shocks aswell, I'm not saying it would be running on standards sorry I forgot to say. I've currently got the Clio on 15's with 195/50/15 tyres. Any advice now?
Cheers

Last edited: