ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which model 182 have I got???

RS 182
How do I identify whether I have a full fat, cup or trophy 182???
Just purchased one yesturday although i am now away in spain so cant take pics of it.

Its got half leather, cruise control amd that. What should I check to determine the type?

Thanks in advance!

2014 Clio 200t edc
Have you measured the strut spacing then? Because if not it could be a half fat 182, like mine!

RS 182
No I havent measured strut, just re checked guide. I might have a half fat one then lol.
If its full fat how long should the struts be?

2014 Clio 200t edc
It's the bolt spacing I believe. Only reason I mention it is I only have the spoiler pack (wierd first owner!!)

Inferno 182 & Saxo
Does it have grey wheels and sit a little lower? it so its most like got the cup suspension pack. Measuring the bolt spacings is the only sure fire way though, knowing how much these cars get played with

RS 182
Do you mean measure the bolt spacing on the hub?
I cant tell re suspension or wheels cause both have been change and are none standard. My clio is low as fcuk. 40mm springs I believe. The bolt spacing is that the ET?

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
cup packs include larger rear spoiler, front splitter, anthracite wheels and upgraded suspension.

measure the bolt spacing on the hubs or suspension arms as pictured (badly) below

Untitled-2.gif

Pathfinder n 172cup
Can u not go to your local renault dealer give them the reg they might be able to tell you from there computer database type thing

RS 182
In all fairness unless you spend hours on end researching before you buy a car you end up finding things out you didnt know before. I usually tend to buy cars on impulse. If I like it I buy it sort of thing.
Ive found out so much more about this car after thanks to this forum. When you
buy these clios second hand a lot of the sellers dont say what cup packs or full fat etc.

I take it you found out all about them when you purchased a clio then?

I take it you found out all about them when you purchased a clio then?

Yup. The difference in spec can mean a big difference in price.

It doesn't help that people get it wrong. Talking of which, your profile.. It's a 'RenaultSport Clio' not a 'Clio sport' :eek: