ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which Clio??? Choices Choices

Hey Guys
Iv Just joined this forum so i apologise if iv posted in the wrong bit or if its a repeat.
But im after my 1st car so iv decided a clio, because its cheap on insurance.
Any ways i dont know which is the best model. i dont want to pay anything over £1700.

so can you guys help me out.
Im thinking the MTV or the Liberte cos they group insurance 2.

Thanks In advance!! :approve:

200 Cup & DC2
My 1st car was 1.2 Dynamique but it came with free insurance :)

It was cheap enough for the 2nd year though.

thanx guys, but XCORE why the RN though, does it have say extra goodies the others dont or is there something different in the way they are built over the model ranges (meaning engine, chassis, suspension etc)

Peugeot 306 HDi
The RN is ultra basic. Not sure about later on, but to start with it meant black plastic bumpers, usually flat colours and probably no toys. It's just very cheap to buy/own.

BG 182
The Dynamiques are lovely, two of my friends have them and they have been smooth, reliable and really nicely modified (if your into that sort of thing)

200 Cup & DC2
The Dynamiques are lovely, two of my friends have them and they have been smooth, reliable and really nicely modified (if your into that sort of thing)
Only two things I miss from old Clio were the auto locking doors and it's mpg. I'm fed up with 20mpg average :rolleyes:

Never put a foot wrong in 28k miles though.

Edit: Opps, didn't see your budget.

rite guys thanks alot, hopefully il have my car up in this forum and getin it modded, iv dun sound systems on my friends car but never my own, theres something else about doing your own car up... but cheers guys.