ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

where do you all park your clio's overnight?

Clio 182
Mine's parked on the drive, usually with a disklok on. When my flat is done it will be parked in an allocated space right outside the window. I'm careful wherever i park it but not too over the top.

On the drive most nights, but once i've finished sorting my garage out it will be going back in there 99% of the time.

Focus RS, 182 gone
At the end of the day, its a Clio m8, i doubt it would get messed with. But mine sits right back in my drive behind locked gates :rasp:

BMW E46 330i Touring
Residential parking, behind a secure electric gate with CCTV coverage... in a dodgy area in the city centre! Had no trouble so far...

172 Cup
My mom goes in the garage, I'm in front of the garage door with my dad's RX8 behind me, all hidden away in a nice narrow driveway between two semi's. Ain't nobody stealing my car without moving the RX8 first. ;)

That's overnight parking.. reason being is that my dad is out first in the morning, then me etc.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
mine generally lives on the drive unless it's winter and the frost is about or i have just cleaned it and want to keep it nice for the next day. I do need to knock me garage dowm and build a new super duper one though!

80MPG BEEZA
its funny people saying its on my drive infront of my house no one will touch it, i was at my gf's house last week which is a slightly better estate then mine at 4 in the morning we heard a smash moments later another smash followed by an alarm my gf saw 2 young lads in shorts and tee's running off i went round to see the owners, they had thrown 2 bricks through the back of a corsa then picked up a paving slab and put it through the back of a silver clio sport which also damaged all of the rear wing aswell and his clio sits right beside his front door , mine sits just outside of my garden i can see it plainly out of my window and its hidden to to eye by most of the street but it doesnt mean some lads may randomly come by and decide to damage something but its the same anywere its hit or miss really

197-I love!!!
I park mine in the garage-doesn't matter where you live-There's always someone who likes to mess up good things!!!

BMW M135i
Drive, its only a clio in the end, most people won't give it a second glance and think its a 1.2 anyway.
Still think about where I park it when i'm out and about though.

182 and 5 GTT
Karen said:
Mine's parked on the drive, usually with a disklok on. When my flat is done it will be parked in an allocated space right outside the window. I'm careful wherever i park it but not too over the top.
What size disklock do you have? Thought about getting one earlier!

RB + LY 182 FF
bmh.01 said:
Drive, its only a clio in the end, most people won't give it a second glance and think its a 1.2 anyway.
Still think about where I park it when i'm out and about though.

i agree its only a clio but a racing blue one does not look like a 1.2!!
also like most say there are alot of jelous f**kers about who damage cars for fun.and i dont want to keep paying for repair costs if it did get damaged, out of site and all that.

parked on the drive always, have a large rottwieler,(works better than an alarm) also has built in chav alert.
neva had any problems

BMW 320d SE
On the driveway, or in the road if my brother beats me home! I would use the garage, but it's reserved for my Mum's Honda S2000 :dapprove:

Mini Cooper S sport
I've gone from this:-

caronstreet.jpg

To this:-

caringarageedit.jpg

I must say I am much happier now it's not left on the street, especially at weekends.

172 CUP
I keep mine in the garage, not because i live anywhere dodgy (i don't), but because on them winter mornings i don't have to reach for the scraper.

Parked it on the road at my old place just down the road and never had any probs.

Si

MKIII 138
as mentioned in another thread, im jelous 182blue m8 i sooo need a garage but i need to move home first, better do it quick as i decided to retire from fulltime work in my early thirties lol :D

Renault Clio 182
in the garage everynight without fail,theres a new ford focus on the drive that they can have if they want to mess around.

wxmlad said:
on the road, my mum seems to think the garage is better for a load of junk than a car lol:rolleyes:

lol, I find it funny that people put so much worthless junk in their garages (and I ain't referring to clio's ;) ) and leave their car worth £10k+ on the street. I'm the same: got a garage but too many mountain-bikes (my other hobby) to fit anything else in...

But I'm moving house 8 weeks today (woohoo!) and the new garage is bike enough for the bikes AND my car :) . The missus says we ain't buying a garden shed for the rest of our sh*t for a few months but we'll see about that.

C

Cupster

On a drive down the side of my house, almost in the back garden lol. goona build a port in the summer.

Used to be on the street when I lived with my parents.

A number of clios
my parked on a drive got a cctv camera on it 24/7 and when anyone walks near the drive they get blinded by all the lights lol

A4 Avant & A3
mines sits on my drive down the side of my house.. normally blocked in by the mrs's car.

I want a garage but then that would just be for storing manly items, like shovels.. lawnmowers, bits of old wood & that sort of crap i expect!

Williams 2
i keep mine under the light post outside my house and sometimes on the drive depending if no one has taken the space already

On the drive, the bikes take over the garage. Car lights up as soon as any doors etc are opened and webcam starts up inside the car