ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheels

clio sport 200
Gettin my wheels painted today pickin my baby back up at 8 30 tonight will be posting lots of pics SDC10983.jpg this is current colour of wheels:D

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Wheels look okay but I would 1 million percent lose the decals. Cheapens the car massively mate.

cordoba,panda 100 hp
so youve had yor wheels done in the day? either there not doing there job right or the shop must be seriously quiet and theve had 4guys on them, we have a day to prep at least for a set of wheels like that, how much did you pay?

BG 182
This poor guy has probably spent a fair of money of his car, and we have all just slated it lol. I have to agree with the others above, wheels look OK but lose the stickers

Renault Clio 172 Cup
like the wheels in there new colour mate, but like said above id remove the sticker off the side