ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheel studs and nuts. Best length?

Archtects

ClioSport Club Member
  Z34 370z Nismo
Hello.

Looking to get some studs, I take my wheels of a fair bit and I'm fed up with horrible rusty bolts. + I got new wheels.
IMG_20180715_182635.jpg

One I've finished spraying them and cleaning them up. (I brought them black. Crumbling black) I'm not running Spacers. And my wheels are only et35. Do you think these ( https://www.driftworks.com/wheel-stud-conversion-kit.html) will be okay?

They end up poking 66mm out past the hub ik people run 68mm! but is that overall length? I only want short ish ones. I don't want massive extended bolts or bolts that end up with the studs poking out of them. It would just be anoying for me.

Are the demontweek ones any good? Grayson I think their called.

Archtects

ClioSport Club Member
  Z34 370z Nismo
What about nuts4wheels?
Any other shops. I think 15+55 mm would be best pms and ktecs look to long but they are ET35 anyone fitted 35s with studs?

Archtects

ClioSport Club Member
  Z34 370z Nismo
fitted loads of them but never taken a pic. ring nick and check the length.
Okay. I think 58mm overall is what I want. Just struggling to find some at that length I know the pms are like 72mm or close they allow for 20mm spacers

dan's cast offs.
65mm from the face of the flange, disc is 7/8mm thick so that gives you 58mm of length from the face of the disc.

14mm is the tapered end of the stud so if you wanted to lop that off that gives you about 45mm of thread length.

Archtects

ClioSport Club Member
  Z34 370z Nismo
65mm from the face of the flange, disc is 7/8mm thick so that gives you 58mm of length from the face of the disc.

14mm is the tapered end of the stud so if you wanted to lop that off that gives you about 45mm of thread length.

lol idk how easy it be to LOP them off.
They are fairly tough. Im just thinking about getting normal bolts tbh. I keep finding the right size and they're grayston and people say they suck lol