ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheel spacers needed? and what size?

Hi, so ive just bought some mk1 clio wheels on ebay with a size of 195/50/15 and my current steelies are 165/65/14 can anyone lead me into the right direction on which spacers i'll need? thanks

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
have you fitted them yet to see what you think of them?
you may fit them and feel they suit the car as they are, if not you could atleast then see how much more you wish to push them out.

as you have the car and wheels in your ownership, you are the ideal person to answer your own question.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
mk 1 clio wheels are et37 odd, they will bolt straight on and sit in the arches much better than your standard rims, so basically everyones a winner :)

which did you go for as well, the older turbines or the bubble shaped vegas?

mk 1 clio wheels are et37 odd, they will bolt straight on and sit in the arches much better than your standard rims, so basically everyones a winner :)

which did you go for as well, the older turbines or the bubble shaped vegas?

the bubble ones in white, not to everyones taste, but they were cheap and much much nicer than trims haha, thanks for the advice people, appreciate it.

Last edited:

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
vegas have their place ;)

IMG_0037-2.jpg

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
if you get spacers you will need longer bolts unless they are the bolt on type

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
sorry, yes without the spacers standard bolts will be fine, or should be, obviously make sure you get them on with a good few turns before they pull up tight ;)