ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheel refurbing......Where to get the products.

Shed.
Ive just asked Foxy This, but where can i get the following, and can you tell me what the products are called please:

Hardener -
Filler (Isopon Metalik) -
Halfrauds
Cans of Primer -
Paint For Wheels (preferably std silver) -
Clear laquer -
240Grade Wet/Dry Paper -
1200 Grit Wet/Dry Paper -

Im guessing halfrauds will sell hardener, does it matter which one i use ?
Paintcode for the wheels will be on the inside of the center caps.
Any Clear Laquer will do.
Any primer.????

Shed.
halfords, all of it

why you need hardener for? or you using a compressor n spray gun?

Well, i read the guide guide foxy posted, and he used hardener. Now ive got some light curb marks on most of them and tbh the marks on the rim of one wheel are pretty deep. I thought the general idea was to make sure the filler was even harder.

I was going to get the colour (if i found one i wanted) from this website

http://www.paints4u.com/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=5021

And buy a can, and a plasticote can gun, ive heard theyre a more effective way of spraying.

thanks, ill take a look in halfrauds and buy the colour from that site, unless halfrauds do somehting similar.

As for the compressor, i wasnt really up for spending mega bucs lol.

kic

former 1.2 16v, now corsa
think he just got a bit mixed up mate coz they use hardener for paint in spray guns, FM's a pro ;)

Clio 182
HI,

Halfords do a complete alloy wheel refurb kit, take a look in store, Ive never used it so can not comment how good it is?

Rich