ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What's the best MOD you have done???

Black 172 MK2
cheats!! thats 2!! im surprised no one has said inlet matching yet. mine would be upgraded brakes

ooo its gotta be my lexarse lights.......................

Only kidding that would be the worst mod,

...40mm apex kit

MCG

Vauxhall Astra VXR
eibach sportlines, completely changed the handling all around

Last edited:
  Scirocco GT 210
SilverVision bulbs - Only mod I've done!

Although some Silverstars arrived in the post today, so the SilverVisions' position as best mod is under threat. :clown: :clown:

I'm too poor to afford proper mods. :dapprove:

None
Decat

I would also like to mentioned gasflowing and porting the head and manifolds but aint driven the car yet to see what the difference is lol

172 cup- suzu rf600r
hmmm i think i might need a decat reading this!

For me its my blue led dash conversion, dapper!

Looking for 182
This may be because it's the last thing I fitted, but my adjustable rear ARB has shocked me with how awesome it is!

Nissan 350z
Agree with the above ^

On my 172 it was the exhaust cut into the bumper. Finished the back off nicely IMO

On my 200 its the Projector headlights (as i already have a cup spoiler). The black surrounds make the front end nicely tied in, too much chrome in the standard cup headlights that seem out of place.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/30BHP-TUNING-C...item2a0ed393e2

this ^ very cheap! and approved by dibdab from the forums!

orly.gif

Group buy?