ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What you think of new clio

We are gonna get one, hence why we are selling the 182 and keeping the Hybrid.

Save a few pennies n all that:D

Just how often do you use all 3 back seats? I dont think i have ever had anyone in the back of ours and we have had it since october.

luketheduck

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 182; Octy vRS 245

I quite like it - and the RS version should co-incide nicely with the time that Ill be looking to buy my first new car.

Renault Laguna Coupe

who the hell needs 4 seats anyway? 2 is plenty! Geoffs right - itll have 5 seats when it goes into production.

dk

911 GTS Cab

do you think threads containing the new clio rs will surpass the number of threads showing a certain V6 go up in flames?;)

Renault Laguna Coupe

Bound to mate. Its going to get a lot worse than this too. Sooner or later somebody will actually buy one that we can have a proper look at! Im pinning my hopes on next summers Renaultsport trackdays for a first drive :D

Anyway were there rumours of a tin-top cabriolet a while back?

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

i think it looks fantastic, every single bit of it, has anyone noticed its got 18"s?? Only just noticed, wonder whether that will still be the case when it comes out?

I still think our 172/182 are better cos those are the last one which is produced by Renault Sport. I think the new Clio share the same chassis as Nissan Tiida. I hate that when Nissan looks like Renault and Reanult looks like Nissan.