ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what you all think?

FOR SALE!!!
if u read my other thread my wheel come of my car last nite leaving me needing a new wing but also the angle eyes i have r not working very well etc so im thinking bout jsut chaning the hole front end here is a photo shop of what id like it to look like what u all think?

before :
Picture246.gif

after:
good.gif

our:
good2.gif

BG 182
With those fogs taken out looks so agressive lol
Stick with the phase 1 and get a carbon bonnet..

172 & RSi
My mate picked up some ph1 172 headlights for his 1.2 from a scrappy last week for £70, not bad I thought

Matt Black did the front end conversion on the clio TT.

On another note, how can someones wheel just come off ?:S

FOR SALE!!!
its in the clio discuison thread bec i aint got the spigot rings my wheel works its self lose and just pops off lol

BMW M5 & E36
Seems pretty pointless for the time/money it'll cost, makes a lot more sense just to pick up a ph2. Plus you could improve on the current 60bhp in the process.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
I think keep it as now, but change to ph1 RS lights. Maybe RS bumper if you've already got it, otherwise i think standard looks gd but fill up the fog light holes with fogs or covers.

Chocolate Bar™
that front end and carbon bonnet look familiar ;)

If it was me i wouldnt bother with the smoothed front bumper as if i wasnt havinga grands worth of work done at the same time, it would have cost me 600 quid to get done. Also it cracks and sags like buggery