ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What would you pay for this?

Trader Rating - 100%
12   0   0
  Golf GT TDI
its bent! i would say its worth £325-750 max

It was a cat d in 2007 with damage to the front end. Its slightly out on allignment but a mate said to fix would cost 400-500. but it never bothered me!

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Toyota Corolla
I wouldn't bid for it! I think were he says he'll break it and that it's not aligned, says it all...

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Civic Type R
£2k?!

They must be some hardcore drugs you're smoking! Its only just worth that in perfect working order. You lunatic.

^^^ what he said

* doesnt idle right
* no lamda
* out of alignment ( thought this would of made it cat c?)
* ripples in bonnet
* dirty injectors lol
* car was jumping??

this is just what hes admiting to, it doesnt even sound like its been repaired correctly, still ripples in bonnet??

Trader Rating - 100%
25   0   0
The car runs well. It doesnt have a lamba sensor and doesnt idle as it should
roffle

had the car 1 year and never let me down.
-- At the minute the fuel injectors need cleaning.
-- It had a pair of genuine new renault wishbones put on in august.
-- I put a new bonnet cable on last week.
-- AA bloke came out to me on sunday as car was jumping.
-- no3 fuel injector was either dirty or needs replacing.

never let you down? f**k me, whats it like when it's broken?

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  Better than yours. C*nt.
Lol. I thought half-decent (cosmetic and running!) one went for a shade over a grand (roughly what it's on at the moment?).

I've got a shock when I decide to get one then!

Trader Rating - 100%
12   0   0
  Golf GT TDI
This one looks nice cheers,ive emailed the seller asking if its had the belts done as i cant see that mentioned,also the adverts wording is copy and pasted from all his other listings just with the cars name changed which i gues sis what you expect from car dealers nowadays.

at that price i would pop to birchdown in cheshire on the way home for belts.

1 owner from new so will have been looked after.

its got cruise and cd changer and looks mint

its a very good price bud

i paid £3k for mine on a 53 plate. 1 owner from new 63k frsh and have only had a couple of broken front springs in the 15 months i have owned it.

i would rather have a 1 owner 90k car than a 6 owner 40k car

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nope fraid not,worked out the money,no reciept for the belt,which needs doing at 72k is that right?So to be safe id have done the belts,which is what £500?So i was about to bid £2700 when i thought,thats £3200 with the belt and £3350 with the scratch sorted,ive seen a 55k model with the belt done and receipt near by for £3600ono so i could get that for the same money,same spec and lower mileage.