ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What the hell is this?

Lee

BMW M2C
I noticed on the pictures of me on track at the weekend that something was hanging from the underside of the car.

It was in for it's 12k on Thursday, and also had a couple of faults looked at and of course not fixed!!! Plus it had new front pads.

Now it's got a thing which obviously should go somewhere, and has a clip with which it attaches to something, just hanging under the car?

Anyone know? Looks my fortnightly trips to Renault Birmingham could become weekly at this rate. :(

Last edited:

Da

Less
look 'kinda' like the front fog light wiring but pretty hard to tell from them pics?

Lee

BMW M2C
Not that I can see, I can't find my sodding torch and it's chucking it down outside so I can't really get the car out the garage.

1.2 16v dynamique
that looks like the same pipe i found floating around when i took my bumper off last week couldn't see what it was for though so i just tucked it back up

Chocolate Bar™
yeah i've had this fall down a few times on mine, but i just cable tied it up to stop it falling down

Lee

BMW M2C
BenR said:
battery drain.

Spot on Ben. I just traced it back with the help of a lamp out of the lounge.

I expect the smooth airfield surface at FCS at the weekend dislodged it.