ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What should I upgrade ?

GT DCi , Astra MK 5
Hey guys I'm un sure on what I should buy its between one of 2 things

No.1 it's an internal upgrade Im considering having the optional factory Sata nav kit installed in my car but I don't know how it would work

Or

No.2 It's an exeternal upgrade I'm want the 200 cup spoiler but I don't know if I need a new boot lid or what I need

43fa2951.jpg

Can some one help explain ???

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
I like the black/white thing going on ... however, those wheels are amazingly awful. Change them first !

Cup spoiler (that is the one they designed backwards, right?) looks awful even on the RS.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
your spoiler is bonded onto the roof so you would probably need a lot of paint work done when yours is removed! thats if the boot lid is similar altho i think its different as you cant fit a GT spoiler onto a normal 197/200 iirc.

id get a set of coilovers and spacers

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
LOL... it's the Honkey "B. A. Baracus" look I think. Not for me at all. And don't pick on my torque you lol

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
LOL!!!

haha sorry its about all we have going for us is the torque and MPG!

suppose you do have 20% more than a 197 under 3k rpm its not all that bad!!

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Cannot whack a bit of torque... 306 DT I had before the Clio had ooodles and I do miss it.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
i like getting into mine when ive been using the 172 for a few days, makes you a lazy driver though, the GT's have about 185lbft @ 2000rpm from memory and i rarely ever go above 2000rpm even when making decent pace!

Think adams above has a good chunk over 200lbft too its been mapped

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Aye, does make for epic fun - but a busy left hand if shooting through the gears.

But - for that car... Lose the black on the bonnet/bumper top... fill the arches with nice big juicy wheels, maybe the new raider ones ;)

Cup Spoiler.

Done.

GT DCi , Astra MK 5
Lol tell me about it, It needs new tyres lol and I want new alloys :) and I want to spend a fortune lOl