ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What is your favourite to least favourite 1*2 colour?

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
That's storm grey Chip, nimbus is a light metallic grey. Nice colour.

Mondial blue for me followed by Flame red, then Scarab green.

TBH any grey/silver Im just not a fan of, never was a fan in the first place and then got bored sick of silver cars even more in the late 90s when Lexus and Toyota did everything in silver everywhere (was doing their website at the time so spent all day looking at the damn things)

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
My thought's exactly bud! I spend ages cleaning and polishing the berg, and it gives nothing back! To be fair though on a sunny day (when its clean) the blue does come through and IMO looks awesome!

Pain in the ass aint it. My mini is sliver and I hate waxing it as u cant see where your going with it & u gotta look down the side of the car to see where your at lol

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
RB obviously, hence I hunted one out

however titanium is growing on me, and I really wish they had done a 1*2 in Xerus Grey as well

Renault Master
Tough but in no particular order. Oddessey Blue, Liquid Yellow, Flame Red & Monaco Blue

Westfield, 182, 200
Flame red, monaco blue are my faves.
Had a ti silver, got bored of it, wife has an albi 197 and i have a nimbus 200-bored of them too!
Funny how when you buy a 'rare' colour, you see loads on the road!?

Renault Clio182 bean
1st: Inferno Orange (non biased opinion ;) )
2nd: LY
3rd: Flame red
4th: Racing blue
'
The rest of the colours aren't for me, there are a lot of common colours that are ok bus as I said 'common' . I don't see many infernos around which encouraged me to get one, had mine 2 months and 'liked' the colour.....Then we actually had some sunshine....then I loved the colour :) makes such a difference to the finish.