ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What is your favourite to least favourite 1*2 colour?

RB Clio 182
I was bored tonight so i have made a list of the order i like the clio 1*2 colours in, starting with my favourite first.

What is you favourite to least favourite colour for the mk2 renaultsport clio 1*2's, this is what i think is right...

1st.Racing blue
2nd.Black gold
3rd.Titanium silver
4th.Flame red
5th.Liquid yellow
6th.
Arctic blue
7th.
Capsicum red
8th.Mondial blue
9th.Inferno orange
10th.Sunflower yellow
11th.Pearl black
12th.
Monaco blue
13th.Odyssey blue
14th.Petrol blue
15th.Scarab green

This is just for the mk2 ph1/ph2 renaultsport clio's.

Im a bit gutted i picked arctic now tbh lol, i would take the top three any time if i was to choose again.

Pointless thread i know, but i find it interesting what other people think.

RB Clio 182
Surprised you didn't put artic level with mondial there the same colour give or take

Mondial is quite a bit different imo, i think its quite a bit darker tbh when they are side by side, and i prefer the arctics lighter flecks it has.

RB Clio 182
Where's Iceberg silver then?

I did have it down but somehow ive f**ked up and deleted it when i was putting them in order lol, one below mondial.

1st.Racing blue
2nd.Black gold
3rd.Titanium silver
4th.Flame red
5th.Liquid yellow
6th.
Arctic blue
7th.
Capsicum red
8th.Mondial blue
9th.Iceburg silver
10th.Inferno orange
11th.Sunflower yellow
12th.Pearl black
13th.
Monaco blue
14th.Odyssey blue
15th.Petrol blue
16th.Scarab green

Clio 197
I am surprised titanium is so high on your list , it wasn't when I got mine but I was pleasantly surprised.

RB Clio 182
I am surprised titanium is so high on your list , it wasn't when I got mine but I was pleasantly surprised.

It was quite low on my list until this car made an appearance on cs

Imo its a slick, grown up, smart, sleeper colour.

9773025982_34393c15fd_c.jpg

Many.
Hard to pick a favoruite, Liquid Yellow, Inferno, Black gold and sunflower are all awesome colours.

But then, Iceburg can look awesome when the blue in it shines through, and Titanium looks aweosme above.

Artic/mondial used to be my fave, but too common now, Much like Arden Blue Vauxhalls.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Racing blue is my favourite, scarab green second.

The rest are 'meh'.

Yellow is last on the list. Hate yellow cars.

1. Liquid yellow
2. Sunflower yellow
3. Racing blue

The rest are balls in the wind to me, not interested in typical colours tbh. If I could have my cup in any of the above that would be brilliant.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
I'm bias but I do think Iceberg is hard to beat when the suns shining and brings out the blue in the paint.

The Black on the 172 is a bit dull.

RB Clio 182
Racing blue is my favourite, scarab green second.

The rest are 'meh'.

Yellow is last on the list. Hate yellow cars.

Thats interesting, i think ly would be high up there with racing blue over a poll.

I really loved arctic when i was looking for a 182, it was between that and bg, i wish i would have gone for bg now, its sooo much better than plain old blue.

Mini Cooper S sport
RB, LY, petrol blue, mondial blue, inferno, black gold, flame red - then after that the silvers, other blacks, capsicum red, arctic blue, scarab green, odyssey blue and last is sunflower yellow. I hate solid yellow cars.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Liquid Yellow is my favourite, but I simply could not own a car in that colour because someone WOULD f**k it up.
Black Gold is my second favourite. Subtle, yet can look really good.
Then it's probably Tit silver.

Racing blue, arctic blue, flamer, and capsicum don't do anything for me, and Inferno just looks way too loud for me.

White
LY
Capsicum Red
RB
BG
Mondial Blue
Arctic Blue
Inferno
Iceberg
Titanium
Pearl black
Flame Red
Monaco blue
Odyssey blue
Sunflower yellow
Petrol blue
Scarab green

172 cup
I like iceberg silver, leaves such a broad choice of colour themes to go with it.
LY I still love but less and less by the day, wouldnt mine a flame red or odyssey blue ph1

RMDavis

ClioSport Club Member
Dont like silver either (s**t colour for glazing) as when u spend hours cleaning it I dont look at it and think wow that looks great compared to cleaning a darker colour

My thought's exactly bud! I spend ages cleaning and polishing the berg, and it gives nothing back! To be fair though on a sunny day (when its clean) the blue does come through and IMO looks awesome!

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
I particuarly like : Rb / Pearl black / black gold / Liquid yellow / Trophy red

The rest I dont think I'd buy unless it was a particular epic spec car for not a lot of money, although there isnt really a particularly bad colour for them, silver is probably my least favorite though, think probably just cause Ive seen it too much as there were seemingly 24 billion sold in the uk for the ph1 in silver, although a nice clean example does still look good even though I like it less than the other colours.
Cup blue I do think looks really good but again like silver I am just bored of it as so many about.

Incidentally, I know it's a Clio III colour, but Nimbus is the best ever colour on any Clio. Nimbus R27 is the Titan of all Clios. Not open for debate.