ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What is best colour for clio 200 RS?

I30N, LS430, 197
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

but seriously, Liquid Yellow / Red / Alien Green are my favourites

Renault Clio RS 200
Yer I opted for LY is lookin lush with sun out at mo, alien green was another favourite though discontinued in 2012 I think

Suzuki Jimny
I suppose it depends, I prefer to look at LY/AG 200's but I wouldn't own one because of how much they stand out!

UR 200
I suppose it depends, I prefer to look at LY/AG 200's but I wouldn't own one because of how much they stand out!

This!!

I have ultra red! Looks fantastic, all of the time. Not such a lairy colour that I would tire of it either!

5358102689_b255c752f7_b.png

5413502624_583a270f1e_b.png

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
The best colour, by far....

(I miss it every time I look at this picture!)

SS856679.jpg

M2 Comp
You have so much choice with the 200's.

Storm Grey, Alien Green, Liquid Yellow, Ultra Red and Racing Blue are all very nice.

BMW E34 540i
aaa of course. I am such a tool. I wonder how 200 would look like in the original colour as you say racing blue.