ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you ordered? *Detailing*

Clio 182, Astra Sri
I think it's a great buy for a beginner!

But when the likes of 3m and menzerna are used to their full potential no doubt af polishes will fall way behind

Clio 182, Astra Sri
Odd decision not to release both together but maybe they'll wait and see how popular the range becomes. Wouldn't surprise me if a branded machine, etc follows in future.

Exactly what I thought. Das6 with an af logo will sell extremely well

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Recommendations on some nice easy to use wax on my Milano red civic? Used autosmarts today and it was, ok ish.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I sent you a years supply of Z5! Probably one of the best Synthetic sealants ever made!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
AS "caramel" wax is still on another level in comparison to egp!

Clio 182, Astra Sri
I sent you a years supply of Z5! Probably one of the best Synthetic sealants ever made!

Gonna try a zaino approach this summer I think

I see you talk about it a lot and I've never tried the proper stuff yet

I've used z7 and z8

But not to their full potential

Got zfx kit somewhere I think. Never used

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
You still own Silver don't you? Layers of Z2 just bring paint up so well. I love the Zaino kit.

Clio 182, Astra Sri
Yea. Gotta sell it soon I think! Insured on a valeting van now. I hope to god I find a way of keeping it, after all the money spent looking after it!

Any suggestions on blinging up a transit connect lol!

Clio 182, Astra Sri
Lol, I meant detailing

But I am swayed toward mondeo St alloys on the LWB

LOoks class IMO, but then I gotta lower it and carrying weight I'm just not sure

Looks good though

5BA9F426-6CA3-4DBB-910C-90E170DBC415-4955-0000032606B30D6C.jpg

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
The wench got me a couple yesterday as I'd forgotten I'd ordered the Meguiars one lol they're 100% better.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
After finding some products (some things I think my Dad bought me) before I threw it out I thought I'd look and see who they were as I can't find reference to them on here or DW.

Seems they have loads on offer, amazing there's no good or bad reviews on them!

http://www.autobright.co.uk/default.asp

Can only find anything on autobrite.

Got a few bits today,

Dodo Light Fantastic panel pot, lime prime, born to be mild and red mist all 250ml and poorboys leather stuff.

Also got some gtechniq windscreen kit on order

Golf GT & A4 Avant
my mrs would kick me out if i started coating the carpets and sofa.

very interested to see how well it works on a carpet with baby dave on the way, could be a lifesaver

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Just took advantage of the 3 for 2 with Polished Bliss on Auto Finesse products - Lather, Tripple, Tough Coat, Temptation, Crystal, Revive.

Will see how I get on with these, Not done much detailing for a while so a new black car is forcing to me to try and get back into it.

2004 Clio RS 182
Finally invested in my first machine polisher

Kestrel DAS 6, mega ultimate compound and a couple of CG's hexlogic pads....

Can't wait to give it a go.

RS6 C7
Been a bit annoyed that my PB order still hasn't turned up, I ordered on the 2nd !

Got a text saying delivery would be made today but nothing has turned up and no cards left etc :(

Thankfully the weather is crap so I probably wouldn't be using anything anyway!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
They've only just come out, add into the fact that they are sided towards DA owners you're not going to see many pros using them.

We'll see.

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Been a bit annoyed that my PB order still hasn't turned up, I ordered on the 2nd !

Got a text saying delivery would be made today but nothing has turned up and no cards left etc :(

Thankfully the weather is crap so I probably wouldn't be using anything anyway!

I've had the exact same problem, Rich@PB posted on DW asking people to bare with dpd as they have sent 3 weeks worth of parcels out in 1 day so there have been a few problems at their sorting depot

BMW E46 330i Touring
They've only just come out, add into the fact that they are sided towards DA owners you're not going to see many pros using them.

We'll see.

I didn't know they were aimed more for DA use. Do you mean in the fact they're geared towards beginners or are the polishes actually best worked in that way?

With the amount of product they seem to have sold (through PB alone it seems!) I'd have thought the DW lot would be lining up to be the first to show their results...

I didn't know they were aimed more for DA use. Do you mean in the fact they're geared towards beginners or are the polishes actually best worked in that way?

With the amount of product they seem to have sold (through PB alone it seems!) I'd have thought the DW lot would be lining up to be the first to show their results...

The AF site says the system has been developed to work DA's, nothing about rotarys. Which is understandable IMO.