ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you ordered? *Detailing*

Golf GT & A4 Avant
1L Valetpro advanced nuetral snow foam, currently on offer at waxamomo at £9
1L autofinesse oblitarate
bouncers 22 just because I liked satsuma rock so much

ITB BG 182
3x 1L flip top bottles for the Magifoam (shelf not big enough for 5L tub)
3x 1L spray bottles with chemical resist spray heads.
Autobrite Purple Rain 1L
Autobrite Hellshine Ghost Rider.

And found a mate who is selling very good quality microfibre clothes, pads and other bits.

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Copying STEVOM's present (http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?679839-Mitchell-and-king-birthday-treat) i'm just about to order the welcome kit from Mitchell and King.

After speaking to one of the Directors (John Johnstone) I have opted to swap their wheel cleaner (Rim) for their Quick Detailer, as i thought this was more apt for the kit.

It seems like a nice 21st present to get of the Mrs considering we are saving for a house deposit, as its still rather special considering the price of the large pots!

Cant wait to get it now, just hope i can convince myself to actually use it instead of admiring it :eek:

Honda & VW
Running low on a few bits so went for:

Iron X cherry refill 1L
Iron X snow soap
AutoSmart BioBrisk
Megs Hyperwash
Autosmart G101 apc
CarPro Reload
3 x AutoSmart 600ml bottles with spray heads

Clio 197
Just recieved my order of AG Rapid detailer, IRON X (not used this before), Clay, Sonus finishing pad, 2x applicator pads.

BMW E46 330i Touring
Today I've mostly been ordering...

Megs Gold Class shampoo (not used it for years so fancied a blast from the past)
Drying towel
Clay
VP Citrus Tar & Glue Remover
A couple spare spray bottles

and a litre of Espuma RD50 from Rob on here.

I was seconds away from also ordering a DAS6 Pro but my old Silverline rotary is fine for the infrequency I use it.

All set for a two-day session in a few weeks!

Trophy
New buckets on a group buy over on DW, aerospace 303, Zaino tire dressing, some valet pro brushes and a spoke back wheel Woolie!

I can't stop spending money on detailing stuff at present!

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Ironx, came the other day (from Surrey to Cheshire in a day or two)
tardis (ordered from Manchester the same time I ordered ironx... Still waiting lol)

i bought one of those huge flexi plastic buckets the other day too :D

Clio 197
Ironx, came the other day (from Surrey to Cheshire in a day or two)
tardis (ordered from Manchester the same time I ordered ironx... Still waiting lol)

i bought one of those huge flexi plastic buckets the other day too :D

I like the sound of the bucket , do you have a link?

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Just bought:

4 x hex logic pads
Zaino Z6

From the for sale section

Friday I'm going to put an AF order in:

Iron out
Oblitarate
Mercury
Wax mate
Two of their new polishes
Decal

I'm also going to order some California car scents from amazon, 3m blue masking tape and the 10ml bottle of Cquartz for my wheels

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Ultimate polish or whatever, forget it. I don't like those style kits. Something like rejuvenate or Tripple by hand or Autobrite CherryGlaze ( very underrated) will work great.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Tempted to give that autobrite stuff ago tbh. So much bloody choice though. Red car, need polish, go....

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
You'd like it Scrooge for enhancements unless you have tripple. :)

Srp is kinda old hat. I didn't even like the new formula that much.

Amigo is really just a glaze, the best but it's kinda a hard comparison.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
You'd like it Scrooge for enhancements unless you have tripple. :)

Srp is kinda old hat. I didn't even like the new formula that much.

Amigo is really just a glaze, the best but it's kinda a hard comparison.

I have tripple, I like it but I still prefer not to use an all in one. Although as I currently have a bad buying habit atm it will no doubt be ordered.

Just got the DAS-6 Pro Sonus and Menzerna set from clean your car for my birthday, very happy as my DA broke last summer and didn't get round to replacing it.

About to order all new stuff from Auto Finesse, probably the ultimate car kit and a few other treats. I've got my car, my housemates alfa and my mates tvr to do over the next month or so, so gonna treat myself :)