ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you ordered? *Detailing*

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
nilfisk e130 pressure washer and mgifoam with foam lance..

my first pressure washer lets hope its a good un

Fiesta ST-2 Finsport
nilfisk e130 pressure washer and mgifoam with foam lance..

my first pressure washer lets hope its a good un

I use Kranzle (for full time work) but if it wasn't kranzle it would be nilfisk, there good machines at good prices! You won't have any regrets, and magifoam is cool and the gang! Just in time for winter-Enjoy ;)

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
I use Kranzle (for full time work) but if it wasn't kranzle it would be nilfisk, there good machines at good prices! You won't have any regrets, and magifoam is cool and the gang! Just in time for winter-Enjoy ;)

Thanks

Done a little bit of searching on the nilfisk and all seems good bar the plastic hose?!
I have been pretty bad washing my cars of past using a MIT straight away and a single bucket. :nono:

So with my new car in such good condition I thought I better not introduce any swirl marks so hopefully the foam lance and PW will greatly reduce this??

ITB BG 182
Jamier, welcome to the Magifoam fanboys....

I use citrus wash, tfr and then magifoam for about 10 mins and the car is pretty much clean. While the magi works, i usually use a detailing brush and go around all the shuts and gaps between panels, then do the wheels in cherry power from Autobrite.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Just ordered some AF Tripple, Bilberry Wheel Cleaner, G1 and some IronX, as well as a new mitt and drying towels.

Look forward to attacking the car Saturday now!

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
Jamier, welcome to the Magifoam fanboys....I use citrus wash, tfr and then magifoam for about 10 mins and the car is pretty much clean. While the magi works, i usually use a detailing brush and go around all the shuts and gaps between panels, then do the wheels in cherry power from Autobrite.

Thanks

good info there, so you wash it with citrus wash via a mit? Or can you apply it via PW ?

any tips welcome

ps will start a new thread

Last edited:

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Very tempting but my shopping list is already into triple digits.

Knowing my luck I'd en up getting everything I already have too.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I'm tempted to ask the missus for one of those goodie bags for christmas :eek:

Think I'll be told 'no'.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
They're all sold out for this year as of this morning anyway :( no one has recieved their one yet which is a tad annoying as I want to see what you get. Can't go wrong I suppose £120 of product for £50.

Detailing world is such a bloody messy forum!

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
A lot of ass licking and no actual questions with regards to products that are 'coming soon'

ITB BG 182
OH Hello Auto Finesse, whats that I hear?? Your going to do a goody bag sweep for people on this forum only, thats marvelous.

HINT!!

Clio 182, Astra Sri
Hopefully when I get my goody bag I won't want any of it, then sell it all for profit

Or just give it back to polished bliss

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
They're all sold out for this year as of this morning anyway :( no one has recieved their one yet which is a tad annoying as I want to see what you get. Can't go wrong I suppose £120 of product for £50.

Detailing world is such a bloody messy forum!

Damn only asked the Mrs last night if shed get one for christmas, answer was yes but no doubt she wont have ordered it straight away or first thing this morning!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Hexalogic work better with the DA mate.

3m are very good on the rotary apart from 150mm Green.

Clio 182, Astra Sri
Hexalogic work better with the DA mate.

3m are very good on the rotary apart from 150mm Green.

Yea I've heard bad stuff about the green exploding?

The hex logic yellow is its best replacement apparently as its also open cell and very robust.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Indeed mate. For the DA it has better cutting. 3M Blue and Yellow are simply brilliant via rotary.

I've yet to find a better finishing polish/pad combo than 3M Blue. Burnishing and jeweling simply brilliant.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Indeed mate. For the DA it has better cutting. 3M Blue and Yellow are simply brilliant via rotary.

I've yet to find a better finishing polish/pad combo than 3M Blue. Burnishing and jeweling simply brilliant.

+1

I can't claim to detail professionally, but IME I'm yet to find a need to stray from these pads. Blue is just fantastic!

Golf GT & A4 Avant
anyone after a cheap rotary? My Dodo Juice spin Dr. pro is making it's way into the for sale section. May consider a swap for a DAS6 pro version.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
DSCF2603.jpg

£85 collected from sunny Essex, £95 posted