ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done to your car today ???

1.2 16v
Took the airbox off to take a look at my thermostat n low n behold. ... I didn't put the cover of the box on properly which meant the bottom of the filter wad BLACK... cleaned easy tho :D next job.. fix the heating issue!

M2 Comp
Really? The standard wheel just needs to be a tad smaller

Don't get me wrong the OMP wheel was good and I can see why people like them, but I just feel more confident with the standard wheel if that makes sense?

Just got to decide what to get with the money I get back from the wheel now :)

1.2 16v
Don't get me wrong the OMP wheel was good and I can see why people like them, but I just feel more confident with the standard wheel if that makes sense?

Just got to decide what to get with the money I get back from the wheel now :)

Does the OMP wheel not come with an airbag? :p

Need to do alot more to mine I just dont know if I should as I could possibly getting a new(er) car after the christmas period.. f**k me a one with heating is all I want T.T

Pat 182

ClioSport Club Member
  cliosport 182
Well not today but new wheels on ;-) only just learn how to load pics off me phone lol ive had a clever tablet today lol

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1384985112308.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1384985112308.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 70
  • uploadfromtaptalk1384985131491.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1384985131491.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 57
  • uploadfromtaptalk1384985170381.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1384985170381.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 62
  • uploadfromtaptalk1384985210309.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1384985210309.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 59
  Range Rover Sport
Well not today but new wheels on ;-) only just learn how to load pics off me phone lol ive had a clever tablet today lol

I tell you what you old ones are awful at updates Pat lol.

Joking aside, cars looking great! Get your own progress thread going mate.

Pat 182

ClioSport Club Member
  cliosport 182
Thnxs Northy n Midnight its only avin pure motorsport topmounts n brace n thats it....!!!!! Pmsl

evo 6rs/clio 172
Pat you have way to much money my friend
Mine is in at micks tomorrow having better brake fluid and the ds3000 pads
Not keen on having no brakes on track lol

Pat 182

ClioSport Club Member
  cliosport 182
Pat you have way to much money my friend
Mine is in at micks tomorrow having better brake fluid and the ds3000 pads
Not keen on having no brakes on track lol

Twice as quick mate with no brakes lol hope youve had discs aswell??

Me money?! youve the wrong lad :cry:

ST TDCI
Cleaned my throttle body up, lubed the throttle cable and wow what a difference like a new car! Refitted std dog bone whilst i get i put the replacement bushes on my evolengineering mount and sorted the bloody wiring under my seat so dont have the stupid lights on - oh and ive put the turinis back on:rasp:

Pat 182

ClioSport Club Member
  cliosport 182
Well today I have been a right c(l)ockend...!!!! Much swearing....!!!!:rolleyes:

Locked keys in back of car (fronts had locked themselves after afew secs) whilst tryin to get washers to work :cry: the amount of poo poo in filler bottle was unreal??!!

Afew blasts with airline front and back and wipe out bottle with much p' taking from all who came round to laff LOL

£84 for the pleasure of batmans mate to get in car??!!

No laughing please

Pat

Renault Clio182 bean
Changed my PAS fluid today as it was black!

IMG_3448_zps7230694b.jpg

Took all of 5 mins and was mess free too.

Also felt the need to clean it too ;)

ASW pics
IMG_3328_zps41545115.jpg

IMG_3296_zpsb63ca9c0.jpg

04 Clio 172, Meg 250
Taxed it for another year and sorted my back brakes. Gave the wheels a good clean while they were off aswell.

big boost cup
Got the gearbox ready to be shipped off to quaife. Found some wheels I need but can't afford : (
5" tacho and shift light on its way. Bid placed on a fuel cell too

Renault Clio 172 Ph2
Had a productive one; did the front brake pads as the calliper had stuck and cacked one of the pads.
took this out....
614f3ae4b5a568130131676ed63fe762.jpg

And ended up with this
f19fcaabadfdd5b3dc01f1089c8c4b8f.jpg

And also changed this corroded horrible piece of loveliness
aecd6c160a1f2afd81b28fae50122d17.jpg

Has anyone else's mount ended up like that? got the back bolt stuck in there now as I took the welded on thread off of the upper side whilst undoing the mount bolt...:S

Next up, rear discs and pads which I purchased from Llewelyn on the bay! A cat or decat (as mine is fubared) and an engine bay cleanup!