ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done to your car today ???

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Thought you was going to pm him an offer?

Not bought anything mate, dont know what to do.

Want to change my van and my job so going to hold fire.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Fitted the Sabelt RS!

image_zps5363c491.jpg

LY FF182
Noticed my rear pads are falling out after tracing a rattle.... no retaining pins so cable ties to the rescue!

172 Phase II
Changed the MAP sensor, o2 sensor, TDC sensor, coilpack, throttle body, plugs and checked timing (recent new belt and dephaser) and leads only to find that all that isn't causing the rough idle and stalling I'm experiencing.

Tomorrow will be another day :coffee:

FF 182
Altered front arch liners in the hope of solving scrubbing issues. Yet to test my mod, cba due to 0 sleep in 24 hours.:sleepy:

107 Track Car & C4
Just given it a quick clean this evening, now it is alot cooler, all ready for a nice day out at Gurston Down Hillclimb tomorrow :)

RS Clio 172 Cup
Fitted new front splitter, stripped rear interior panels and boot, cleaned and refitted, refitted loose interior parts (front), removed loose baffle from back box(sound loads nicer), all ready for a polish tomorrow(if its not 3million degrees out) first week of ownership going good

RB Clio 182
Sprayed my upper and lower grill and fog surrounds gloss black after seeing someones at css13, they were previously satin black but the gloss black looked alot newer/better.

I have also sprayed my interior trims and gear knob insert gloss black, ill get some pics up tomorrow when they are fitted.

Also ordered an alloy footrest.

RB Clio 182
Sprayed my upper and lower grill and fog surrounds gloss black after seeing someones at css13, they were previously satin black but the gloss black looked alot newer/better.

I have also sprayed my interior trims and gear knob insert gloss black, ill get some pics up tomorrow when they are fitted.

Also ordered an alloy footrest.

Gloss black trims and gearknob insert...

CAM01376_zps0df1c5f5.jpg

Gloss black grills and fog surounds...

CAM01397_zpscfeddf8d.jpg

Removed window tints and front sun visor.

Here's how she sits now, looks ten times better without the tints IMO.

Before.

u2ete2en.jpg

After.
e5a8uty5.jpg
y5ahyzar.jpg
zyby6ugy.jpg
myda3ugy.jpg

Forgot to take a picture of the sun visor removed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

RS Clio 172 Cup
Cleaned all under the bonnet, new battery that actually fits and is now bolted down! Sprayed a few metal under bonnet bits, reconnected the side airbox feed but the lower is missing!?

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
That a shame mate just got it looking very nice with the front bumper too. Another clio next?

Afraid not, Daddy needs a sensible car so I'm having a Megane III tCe (the 2.0t '180) and then I'm going to light a rocket up my arse and get the R19 rebuilt.

I'm really sad to say the Clio must go as I love it but facts are facts... a family car is needed and I'm not willing to sell my R19.