ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done to your car today ???

Clio 172, BMW 330ci
Did a pikey DIY for a horn button and cruise control until my horn push arrives. Then il decide what to do with the cruise switches!

E2FA9FE6-FF6E-4943-8A4A-6EE1F2F03383_zpspnk1natw.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Cursed at it for being a dick.

Spent all weekend swapping the gearbox, both driveshafts and a clutch only to find that the second hand shaft I bought for the driverside is just as bad as the one I replaced. CNUT!

Now going to have to buy another one and fit that. What an arse.

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Booked it in for 2 front tyres for Monday, then it's ready to sell.

BG 182
New cambelt, auxbelt, dephaser an water pump! The engine purrs rather than sound like a diesel! Seems to be more responsive too!

clio 172
Ported the throttle body out and fitted a new oil filter last night .car seemed to pull really well this morn and ran slightly smoother to .

Removed a dead spider from one of the headlights, we'd been together for a while but it was time for him to go, so up the hoover he went.

Fitted new rear discs and pads
10mm pure motorsport rear hub spacers
16mm hubcentric spacers for the front
painted callipers silver
Painted hubs black
painted arch bolts black
fixed a loose arch liner
Fitted all new wheel bolts
Then I took it for a test drive to check everything was fine.

Before

9u9atyhy.jpg

During

u5uvepev.jpg

After

ytuqenym.jpg

satu3e6y.jpg

are9erah.jpg

It was nice to get these jobs done and I'm really pleased with how everything looks.

Titanium Clio 182
Fitted new high brake light to cup spoiler, then fitted cup spoiler but couldn't get hose to stay on. Fiddly little b*****d nightmare! Arrrgghhh!

225 Cup & Williams
Fitted a new speedo sensor to my ph1 172 and put it through an mot.

Only advisory was a slight leak from the exhaust.

Not bad for 141k miles.

Clio Trophy
so thought i would make the most of the cooler mornign again, have made a start on cleaning up the front arches ready for waxoil, the front arch liner is nightmare to get out, have a slight crack in one now , hopefully the other side will go better

2014-07-28094910_zpsb0f3620f.jpg

2014-07-28094924_zpsb96e1cd1.jpg

2014-07-28100834_zps4905148b.jpg

2014-07-28094930_zpsefd60ce6.jpg

2014-07-28103336_zpsfef949c1.jpg

2014-07-28103328_zpsadfc3c02.jpg

Clio 172 (CUP)
Got the worst b*****d bolt out from the exhaust shield under the car. Was determined not to let the f**ker beat me lol. Why Renault used torx here and not hex bolts with a washer baffles me, oh hang on...of course...cost!

paby3e9y.jpg