ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What game are you addicted to?

Punto/Clio GTT
Guildwars.

played it every day, non stop, for the past 4 years+

noice.jpg

Old school; Total Annihilation on the PC!!

Never been a gamer, had a ps2 but barely touched it. But TA is just awesome as a strategy game.

Fiesta ST-2
COD4 an hour a day its the law!

Played team tact yesterday against 3 10year old americans and a guy on my team had jugganaut on and they kept shouting after each round (SnD) cheater! cheater! omg hes cheating, he's using juganaut, cheater cheater! cheater! stop cheating! cheeeaater!

Was very entertaining lol.

Last edited:
  Motorbikes
Flol might have been same 10 year old americans I was playing against last weekend as they done exact same.

Octy VRS
Battlefield 1943 when I can get on. Really is good for a tenner. I hope there will be a new map at some point, can't be arsed with the air superiority.

Mito Sportiva 135
Old school; Total Annihilation on the PC!!

Never been a gamer, had a ps2 but barely touched it. But TA is just awesome as a strategy game.

Absolutely great shout!!! Loved that game, although some of the units were extremely ill balanced like the Krogoth thing which just owned, especially as you could have a few of them! Used to love the Sumo too and the turret which shot MILES across the levels. Sick game!

For me, Halo 3...online I have played it to death, still not amazing at it but have good fun. Also was obsessed by Fallout 3, but one of those games I think once you are finished, you never go back.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Absolutely great shout!!! Loved that game, although some of the units were extremely ill balanced like the Krogoth thing which just owned, especially as you could have a few of them! Used to love the Sumo too and the turret which shot MILES across the levels. Sick game!

For me, Halo 3...online I have played it to death, still not amazing at it but have good fun. Also was obsessed by Fallout 3, but one of those games I think once you are finished, you never go back.

^^^ - Bertha or Big Bertha it was called, iirc? Liked it at the time, but the stupidly long times to actually build anything put me off.

D.

Wow! :eek:

6,405 / 24 = 267 days - which equates to a full 5.2 days per month on GW. As in the full 24 hour day.

You must be one of the most experienced in the country with stats like that.

D.

Or if you split that 24 hours into 3 x 8 full working day shifts thats over 15 days a month where you spend most of your time gaming!

Yikes!