ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What emergency kit do you keep in your car?

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Just wondering really, I have a big box in the boot with everything ranging from jump leads to vaseline! Bulbs, fuses, tow rope, gloves, head torch, socket set, ponchos, foil blankets, baby wipes and much more!

What do you guys keep in yours? Is anyone as prepared as me? ;)

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
The BMW Toolkit, a BMW warning triangle and a original BMW First aid kit still in its cellophane from 1999!

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Depends where Im going and what Im doing.

Day to day driving, as my cars are reasonably well maintained, the only "emergency" equipment I carry is a spare and a jack and a wheelnut bar.

If we are doing something like a ring trip though, spare hubs, starter motor, throttle body, coilpack, leads, plugs, injectors etc

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
Some oil, spare bulbs, compressor and a high viz jacket in my old car.

Not really emergency stuff, just meant if it needed a bit of oil or a bulb changing, it could be done without having to drive it anywhere.

Whatever is in the new car, I haven't checked.

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Just wondering really, I have a big box in the boot with everything ranging from jump leads to vaseline! Bulbs, fuses, tow rope, gloves, head torch, socket set, ponchos, foil blankets, baby wipes and much more!

What do you guys keep in yours? Is anyone as prepared as me? ;)
WTF?! Are you being prepared to be bummed if your car breaks down or something?
ZoomButt.gif

Clio 200 Cup
2 cans of tyreweld

Ditto plus disposable gloves, heavier duty gloves, AA card, first aid kit, torch, note pad and pen, hi-vis vest. In the winter you can add a collapsible shovel, a blanket, a packet of chocolate hobnobs and a bottle of water and an anti-zombie kit.

RenaultSport 182FF
After this weekends occurrence I wouldn't mind saying that an oxygen tank might not be a bad idea!

PH2 Flamer
Spare alloy, no jack. Small led torch to help look for the issue (if something goes wrong). But no tools fix it.

May as well have nothing tbh.

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
He got bored of directing all the cars to park up correctly and faked an asthma attack.
In all seriousness, he was hospitalised yesterday and then again this morning with severe asthma attacks.

DB.

BMW 440i
Hand cream incase I have dry skin, phone charger, my phone on me and an AA card in my wallet. I'm a proper mechanic me, only thing I would do is change my tyre lol

RS
Tyre weld that I'm not sure how to use, locking wheel nut key, AA card, quick detailer, water spray and some microfibres.

Renault clio 2005
Hi viz Jacket Large torch 2 blankets First aid kit. Emergancy payg phone. top rac membership Card. Bottle of lucozade replaced weekly and Large bottle of water.

DB.

BMW 440i
Hi viz Jacket Large torch 2 blankets First aid kit. Emergancy payg phone. top rac membership Card. Bottle of lucozade replaced weekly and Large bottle of water.

You wouldn't fair badly going up Everest prepared like that. Bit OTT lol!

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin

You dont need to replace the Lucozade weekly ffs! Take no notice of the sell by date. They are actually good for about 300 years. I know a bloke who is a manager at GSK who says that sell by dates are just a way for shops to make more money out of you.

DB.

BMW 440i
I've been all over the UK and personally don't think I'd ever be in a situation to store a large bottle of water, lucozade and two blankets in addition to a top car membership lol! (Unless going on some real out the way trekking, even then though I don't think I have ever been that far away from life in the UK. One of the plus points of the country I suppose compared to a few places I have been in the US and Asia

Good old boy scout though for being prepared! lol!

Renault clio 2005
You wouldn't fair badly going up Everest prepared like that. Bit OTT lol!

Lol is probably a bit over the top tbh. I used to carry tow rope as well lol. Dont` really know why I carry so much kit Just force of habit lol.