ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What do you keep in your boot?

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
A pram, tyre foam, torque wrench and some QD with a few microfibres incase of bird poo lol!

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Socket set (makes me popular!), umbrella, and a foldaway coat shoved into the gap above the suspension strut. Normally.

At the moment I have a life jacket, 3 pairs of overalls and a clio spoiler in there. Must tidy.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
The question should be. Is what is the strangest thing you have had in your boot.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
The strangest thing:

A large old style tube TV for a mate (at the time),
doesn't sound strange but he'd just burgled someone's house that ripped him off
and neglected to tell me that's why he needed a lift.

Not that smack heads robbing smack heads is the crime of the century,
he didn't last long as a 'mate'.

Last edited:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Nothing unless i've gone shopping. I don't mind if it's secure but keeping plates and empty tea cups in your boot it stupid.

Same with clothes. So many cars I go to are filled with clothes! Wtf!

Mine...

e8ehuhad.jpg

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Lol! That's funny Dave

I can't think of anything weird I've had in my boot

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
PatsSale005.gif

(Not my car)

One of these trays with a bunch of spare bulbs, few tools, latex gloves, cloths, bottle of de-icer..

My car is used as extra storage. ATM I've got useless military crap in there like roll mat, cbrn suit and mask, helmet etc. there's a socket set, bust buster Hoover thing, spare set of clothes and shoes and a tyre inflator.

Mavez

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio & No Megane
A pair of rollerblades, an old engine loom, a busted up O/S driveshaft, a destroyed set of brake pads and a foot pump.

Fiesta ST2 MP215
My HK5 Style Paintball gun ( probably shouldn't ) 3K PSI Air Bottle for it, pair of Trainers, 22" Breaker bar, can of tyre Weld and a Foot pump and an Amp for all speakers.

FF Clio 182
KTec sports cat, 14" Team Dynamic alloy with tyre, 150 piece tool set, tool box, seat cover and a bottle of brake fluid. Wow I really need to empty my boot.

Sub, Amp (for rear grip nd phat beats innit), water proof jacket, spare wheel and jack kit, Jump leads, Deicer, lock-decier (probably not best kept IN the car) and a Dynamique spoiler and my number plates.

CLS320 with a D6
Box of wobbly bass, amp, toolkit, hoodie, cable pullers, torque wrench, tripod, baby doll, horse head thing, baby wipes, brake cleaner, AC pressure tester thingy. Just loads of s**t really

172 Cup
A piece of mdf board under the carpet so the dog doesn't fall into the wheel well when she goes in there.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
The Renault jack kit. A small can of WD. A wheel brace and a small plug-in lamp that connects via the cig lighter. No idea why that's there - only used it twice in 9 years, lol.

D.