ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What do you think?

megane coupe
Hello,

Just joined the forum, seems a very frindly place.
Working at a Renault Dealer it's always nice to get a second opinion and I wondered what you guys thought of Alien Green?

It arrived last week and is an ex Renault Press car so I suppose they wanted to have a colour to really sticks out. It also has the anthracite front bumper and wing mirrors which I thought looked quite smart.

Thanks for reading,Dan.

Barge
I really like the AG, especially after seeing it at FCS in June. However, for me, an AG car would need to have the black front alongside the black speedlines. It's the new Liquid Yellow. ;)

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I really like the AG, especially after seeing it at FCS in June. However, for me, an AG car would need to have the black front alongside the black speedlines. It's the new Liquid Yellow. ;)

Agree with this dude about the black bumper inserts and wheels. Think they set off the green nicely.

Tbh, I liked the AG that much I went out and ordered a AG 200 Cup :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Ag and anthracite don't go mate, stick with getting black fronts and black speedlines.

Those dare v2 wheels are terrible.

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
200 In alien Green + blackspeedlines + cup spoiler, is the best combo. personally the anthercite front bumper insert looks terrible, and so do the factory wheels

PS 200
The anthracite on the AG looks nae bad .

DSC_6507.jpg

Arctic Blue 182
Dan, you could be the guy that sold me my 182, DC04 ,Cernuschi the surname, back in April you might not remember!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Too pale/wishy-washy, reminds me of peppermint lol! Needs to be more of a viper green imo