ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What do you love about your renault sport?

was going to say cheapness/for what you get, as well

of the mechanicals, i quite like the engine. the rest is a bit so-so to me

500 Twinair
I love the fact it looks good, goes well for a small car and can embarrass more expensive powerful cars. It handles well and more so when upgrading to coilies. Is a reliable car, but mine is deciding not to be at the mo lol.

Track 172 & Golf R32
I Like:

The sleeper-ish look about it!
The fact mine will be on bodies come late this year!
Perfect track s***

I Dont Like:

The amount of money you have to spend to get a considerable power increase.
The fact it doesnt sound like my old S2 Rallye... Yet

Renault Clio S
I enjoy the deafening silence produced by a tight, solid, well manufactured, quality interior.

MCS R56
Funny that all Clio drivers seem to be embarrassing BMW's all the time!

I enjoyed the performance for the cost.

alien green rs133
i love that when it stops rattling something has probabally fallen off.

and that its impressive compared to simular car's, mini etc

S3, Polo
...it when people say thats a nice wee clio your driving and I put the foot down and unleash hell.

In a Clio? :clown: Really?

It might seem like that if you've spent your whole life driving a vintage 1.0 Micra.

I like:
- Performance and handling for minimal running costs.

No likey:
- Durability of interior and rattles.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Looks and goes pretty well, reasonably reliable and returns over 35mpg. Whats not to like?

clio 200
handling for me, cant beat the way the front digs in. not alot of understeer . . lots of lift off oversteer :)

The fact it keeps up with much more expensive faster cars in the twisties Went out with mates yesterday in a convoy of Z4 3.0i, 350Z, RX8 230 and 182 - didn't feel out of place really :)

172 Ph2, Mk1 MX5 1.8
The left hand side headlight washer jet. Oh that and maybe the Tax disc holder.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Like :)

B road pace
Speed
Mpg
Running costs
Discrete looks
Still pulling well at 120k

Dislikes :(

Huge standard steering wheel-seats
Leaking headlight washer jets
Broken micro motors.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
^ haha! I don't own an RS, but I love how I can redline mine in 3rd and still not be breaking the speed limit. 1.2 powaaaaa.

ph1 track weapon
best part is the fact i can chuck it anywhere and it generally sticks, but if the back end does break out its fairly easy to control

build quality is appalling though!

ph1 sunflower
Running out of fuel is not the car's fault, just an epic fail on your part:lolup::rasp:

hardy har har mate i have a list as long as my arm at the minute only niggly bits but still its a list oh and fair point haha

Titanium 182 & 306 Diesel
hardy har har mate i have a list as long as my arm at the minute only niggly bits but still its a list oh and fair point haha

Well my exhaust and cat managed to detach itself from my manifold on sat! sounded like a tank, all sorted now though:approve: