ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What do you keep in your boot?

LY 182
But seriously...

I've only had the LY about 3 weeks and the boot is already filled with crap! I can never be arsed to take stuff out.

Ph.2 172 / A6 Qttro
mobile.658is29lvfq9.jpg

Nothing special, first aid kit, box to keep things from flying aroung, bass.

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
A bag of stuff from the lease company. I don't know what's in it. Should probably look in it at some point.

Usually have a box with safety boots, viz vests, viz jacket, some oil and screen wash. But the mini doesn't have a boot, so that's in my spate room now.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
A driveshaft, old radio, bag of rubbish, steering wheel, mini moto, socket set, hammer, stanley knife, multiple screw drivers, roll of cat5...the list goes on.

Most of the time a knackered old mountain bike!
I ride most weekends at the minute and unless I break something, it stays in the back of the car until the following weekend.
Car looks more like a van these days!

Dead bodies, rope, and guns.

but really just a wobbly bit of carpet covered MDF over the empty wheel well. Baller.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Boot Net With Jump leads and small tool bag under it and a 1L Oil Kit from renault stuck to the side

Titanium 182
Central locking on my car is fucked, cant even get into my boot without climbing through so I dont bother with it