ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What components - £200

Nike Lunar Elite's

What would people recommend? I can get the Diamond M651 (5.25") for £200 but what else would people recommend?

from the choices so far

get the Diamonds

Focal, too top heavy, very tinny
Infinity, decent speaker, but not up there with the best
Audio Systems, good 165mm comps, but never sure of their 130mm comps

good choice with the audison amp, very good quality, both build and sound

if its the LRx series amp, try running it without the top panel, will certainly get some looks ;)

could improve on the focal sub though :(

"Navy" N17 TWO

I agree with the credit you have given the audison amps

I was asking about the LRx range but it was over my budget for the amp alone :cry:

amp im getting is an SRx4 4channel and sub controller for the dash

sub is an 11" pollyglass enclosed (below)

never had an amp or sub before so im starting off on fairly good stuff but easy on the wallet just to complete my ICE

http://erc.qmuc.ac.uk/cliosport/gallery/full/1107612654__picture068.jpghttp://erc.qmuc.ac.uk/cliosport/gallery/full/1107612906__picture0642.jpg

i love the sub - fits perfectly with what i wanted - even matches my trim :D

drove almost 30 miles just to see that sub :oops: :p cant wait til tuesday to get it installed

Mondeo STTDCI

Any of the above are very very good. From the budget i am assuming you are amping them so an important question is what is the output (RMS!) of the amp you intend to put them on.

Not much point spending so much if they arent to be amped btw.

"Navy" N17 TWO

amp is for the sub and front components (focal access 130a)

not sure on power/rms/spec on ICE- wouldnt fully understnad it anyhow :confused:

needa get into these things before i can talk about em on ur level

but the speakers made a fair difference to sound on their own compared to std reno 1s

any amp over standard is a great improvement

believe me, even a small 2ch smp will make the world of difference over a standard speaker/HU combo

"Navy" N17 TWO

ill check the spec on my amp spec later

ive an alpine 2chnl amp in mine atm as my audison hadnt arrived on time - hence cant wait til tuesday

Quote: Originally posted by Craig Ed on 14 February 2005
Vibe Do some Gd quality Comps :)

nope, they do some average components, good doesnt quite fit the bill

Nike Lunar Elite's

Think there is a bit of confusion adam, I havent got an Ausion, mine is an Alpine MRV-T320