ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What colour to paint my roll cage?

Got the roll cage on order now but I'm still undecided on what colour to go for!

Down to 3 choices which are
- Inferno orange
- White
- same colour as the wheels (purpley/blue/grey)

Open to other ideas and if anyone has any photos of caged Inferno's that would be appreciated.

Here's a few photos of my car how it stands at the moment:

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

TT QS
i did the one in the rb satin black. so glad i went for black i think anything else would have been abit much. so i vote black

Listerine & Poledo
stickers.

Preferably of brands that are somehow relevant to the vehicle, but Mugen, TRD, NISMO, JK Tyres and Brabus are all perfectly acceptable too.

I had a matte black cage in before and it was just too subtle imo.

I think sticker bombing it would be a bit OTT lol! If I could fit it in our tank I'd dip it the same as the engine bay though.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I really like the look of this car!

Tbh you only have two colours that will work. Inferno or the same colour as the wheels. Anything else with clash and it'll look w**k.

As you want something less subtle this time, I think inferno is the way to go.

I really like the look of this car!

Tbh you only have two colours that will work. Inferno or the same colour as the wheels. Anything else with clash and it'll look w**k.

As you want something less subtle this time, I think inferno is the way to go.

I can't decide whether I like this though, different colour but same principle -

image.jpg

image.jpg

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Well that looks good IMO.

What about the same colour as your wheels but add the second coat of inferno so it's more noticeable whilst still being subtle. Although I can't quit remember how intense the second layer of inferno is

I thought I had made my mind up until I came back and saw your photos @Cub. White does look good!

@Scrooge I'm not sure how that would look tbh, I think the final stage is an orange/yellow pearlescent but might be wrong.

Black with a white pearlescent turns into a nice metallic grey so maybe the wheel colour plus orange pearlescent would go a brown colour?

Imo

Inferno Orange would blend together too well and would just be lost in a sea of orange. Leaving it looking like "just part of the car". So good but yawn.

The wheel colour black/blue option would look good but once again as it being such a dark colour to begin with and the interior not exactly being "bright" as it is. Once again it'll just get lost or if not slightly invisible. Once again "yeah cool but yawn"

White is the option ill go for. It colour matches your already black&orange set up perfectly. You'll be able to see and appreciate what is it. Wont be boring and it won't blend in. It'll be a separate part to your car which everyone will appreciate and comment on along with all your other tasteful mods.

But it's just an opinion and its your car!