ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wet carpet

350z, Subaru Legacy
Looks like I've got water coming in from somewhere, there was quite a bit of standing water when I was driving around yesterday and I noticed today that under both of the front seats the carpet is really wet.

It was only wet between the 2 ridges under the seats, nowhere else is wet - footwells etc.

I dried them out earlier, 40mins and a hairdryer did the trick. Now looking under the car there is a round hole about an inch and a half across under each of the seats. I'm assuming these are drainage holes? Or should they have rubber bungs in them? As they look like an obvious place for the water to be getting in..

Any ideas would be appreciated :approve:

Clio Mk3 1.2 TCE
im no expert and nor do i have a 182 but pretty sure they are supposed to be pluged, rubber grommet may have fallen out at some point

350z, Subaru Legacy
Ok so compared the underside of mine to my mate's 182 last night. Definitely missing the rubber plugs!