ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

West Mids Rolling Road - Saturday 9th of June

Re: West Mids Rolling Road - Saturday 19th May

Am looking forwards to this. Just need to get the deposits in so we can guarantee the day...will pm those who are on the list so we know one way or another if they are wanting to run in case people are holding back thinking all of the places are already taken.
If there are slots remaining in order to make up the 20, I'll be happy to put it on the other forum. :) Just give me a shout if so dude.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
If there are slots remaining in order to make up the 20, I'll be happy to put it on the other forum. :) Just give me a shout if so dude.

Cheers Tom...will give the lads a chance first...but need to do it asap so will do it when I'm on pc later on.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Running
1. Don (19th or 26th)
2. Mharvey (DEPOSIT PAID 19th )
3. Wayne9989 ( DEPOSIT PAID 19th)
4. Martin182 (DEPOSIT PAID 19th)
5. Cswalmsley (DEPOSIT PAID
6. Davo172 (DEPOSIT PAID 19th)
7. Gti6steve (DEPOSIT PAID 19th)
8. Addicted (DEPOSIT PAID)
9. Danevo (DEPOSIT PAID)
10. Cerrone (DEPOSIT PAID)
11. Blackcarbon(Dan) (DEPOSIT PAID)
12. wocka DEPOSIT PAID
13. Tom (DEPOSIT PAID)
14. Matt (martin182's brother DEPOSIT PAID)
15. T21ADS (DEPOSIT PAID)
16. Junior Bear (DEPOSIT PAID)

Attending, but not running
1. LY_Kimmy_182.
2. Madgit (Adam)
3.daveski
4. Matt350
5. Meek_Racing & Cr33do

Maybe

List updated :)

I have removed the non depositors. If you still want to run, let me know and if there are sufficient places, then I can take your deposit.

Just want to make sure that people who want to run are able to get their names down.

4 places left people...:)

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Why doesn't it say deposit paid by your name don? Huh? Only joking mate. Just me being a tool. It won't be long till these spaces get filled. ;)

Can't believe how quick the lists grown. Must be a good day.

That video which was posted looked great.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Why doesn't it say deposit paid by your name don? Huh? Only joking mate. Just me being a tool. It won't be long till these spaces get filled. ;)

Can't believe how quick the lists grown. Must be a good day.

That video which was posted looked great.

Cheeky sod. Its just because I want a record of who has paid and there's no point in me putting 10.00 into Paypal to transfer it to my bank account, to pay it. I will just add my tenner to it as per usual. I wish I was getting it for free!!

It was a good day last time and if its half as good this time, it will be worth it...especially when we've now got it for fiver less per person than last time.

I am wary of blocking all 20 places and then people thinking that they cant have a place when there are spares left. I just want to be fair to everyone.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I know I'm only messing ;)

I was trying to get my mate to come and run his supercharged polo. But he won't. He's coming as passenger instead. Boooo.

9 pages and no one has had a guess at what theres will run?!:p

secret

Just not less than last time for me haha

My mate phil in his 106 will be attending also

bg 182

iv had nightmare mines only running 120 :s mine completely standard and atm has a bo!!oxed exhaust id like around the 150-160 mark when i get a new exhaust

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182

Hopefully more than last time which was 173.1hp and 153.8ft•lbs

And would line to see it stay as consistent as last time! I s**t myself before it went on just worrying it was going to blow up!!!

secret

wel running if he can don, hes 106owners area rep from round here and has a few more meets he wants us to join

secret

heres mine

DSC02360.jpg

173.2 bhp and 161.3 ft lbs tourque. fingers crossed its better but havent changed a great deal but things have changed!!!

Hopefully more than last time which was 173.1hp and 153.8ft•lbs

And would line to see it stay as consistent as last time! I s**t myself before it went on just worrying it was going to blow up!!!

Flol i remember you turning a bit pale when it was strapped up.

right im confused, is it a 1.2 or a 2.0

Wocka its a mint 197 one of the best i have seen but Tom seems to get a bit of stick because we are all mk2 owners. but he takes it on the chin and gives it us back lol

secret

Wocka its a mint 197 one of the best i have seen but Tom seems to get a bit of stick because we are all mk2 owners. but he takes it on the chin and gives it us back lol

its still a clio, dont worry tom i love 197's :D

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
wel running if he can don, hes 106owners area rep from round here and has a few more meets he wants us to join

If he gets the tenner deposit over to me, he can run. There's still 4 spaces left. (I think) pmsl

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member

+1
It's not a proper R.S Clio but guess its the best 197 I've seen :p

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182

Flol i remember you turning a bit pale when it was strapped up.

Yea it was don tell me last time he did a rolling road one of the car blew up.... And mine being last didn't help haga

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Yea it was don tell me last time he did a rolling road one of the car blew up.... And mine being last didn't help haga

No...said the place before said that he blew up at least one car a month and one of the lads had a bit of a fire going on with his heat shield.

I remember Daveski's face when his Coupe was running that day....

secret

No mate...dont think its coming. No big deal though.

really, will see if i have my reciept for proof of postage and have a moan, may have another one tho lol. has really pi55ed me off 2bh