ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

West Mids Rolling Road - Saturday 9th of June

Clio 182, Astra Sri
I did consider going to morisons to get an instant BBQ just to prove a point, along with my camping chairs id of looked the part

Focus st170
the little 1.2 ran 76 ATW so 87bhp if im right. they told me its probably round 93bhp but dunno either way im more then happy :D

Wicked day fellas. There were some really beautiful cars there today, such as the the Monaco Blue 172, but for me, the car of the day was easily Waynes Yozza'd 172. Tidy and fast.

Nice meeting a few new people! Look forward to the next one and/or a day at Santa Pod. I'd be down for that!!!!

"There's no bacon rolls, but at least I've got my emergency sandwich"
Haha quality, that.

Although I did really, really enjoy Ads cavalier reaction to the fella giving him the chart.

"Here's your graph you did ...."
"Oh, I'm not bothered."

Cracked me up...

Thanks for the lift today Chris, really appreciate it mate.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Ad you didn't get 125 :p yours Is good.

And no worries with the lift Tom. Any time.

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Ye mate no worries. 10 quid to Cannock mate. ;). Seriously though. I will :)

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
I felt that they didn't push the cars as hard as last time just watched my viedo from last year and then today's and it's no where near as loud! Maybe me ...... And don you let us down on the bacon hahahaha joking!

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I noticed my graph only goes to 6630rpm, whereas my car red lines at 7800rpm.

Does the dyno stop after peak power's reached or were they just being careful or something?

renault clio 172
Mine did 144 atw so quite impressed really....and it didn't blow up which is a bonus. Dave you made my day by having some good banter.....

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339275269.513532.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339275298.064353.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339275320.209995.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339275343.414821.jpg

The flocked dash lol

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339275362.149644.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339275393.220228.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339275411.919403.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1339275429.968021.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1339275446.384141.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1339275462.251297.jpg

Great days guys, even though I don't live in midlands anymore I'd still like to come to the meets when I can had a right laugh

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member
It was the guy that got the hazmat plague cover out that got me,
I swear he thought he was going to catch some sort of disease off the seat. flol

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Being careful I thought. Notice with the gto and Subaru how they took it into the red. And asked the owner what he revs it too. We all got the same 6600-6800 ish treatment. :( still wicked though. Wayne's cup was my favourite. Deffo!
And martins 182 is amazing.

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member
I wish I still knew all the techno hippys I used to travel with,
I could have got them to show up, pitch up like they were squatting the place,
and blagged the blokes to put ambulance on the rollers we used to do illegal site parties with!! :evil:

Clio 182, Astra Sri
I take it we won't be going back there again! Lol

Returning customers is crucial for business.

All because of no bacon rolls!

b8803684.jpg

FLOL i can't stop laughing at the sheer amount of hair in daves car!!! Rich you are one funny chap!!

Iam editing videos as we speak shouldn;t be too long! don't expect a masterpiece

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member
I never noticed how bad the parcel shelf is, it's hairier than the dog himself!!
In my defence I tend to look forwards when i'm in the car. ;)

renault clio 172
FLOL i can't stop laughing at the sheer amount of hair in daves car!!! Rich you are one funny chap!!

Iam editing videos as we speak shouldn;t be too long! don't expect a masterpiece

Thanks mate, can I have some special effects on my bit of the video please mr Spielberg :)

Yeah it was pretty disappointing they only went up to 6600k revs, considering Redline standard is what 7.2?

Plus with RSTuner that's up to 7.5 or 7.8 :(

What makes it annoying for me is my peak power was at the very end and it was still going so I could have had a higher figure!

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Mine did 144 atw so quite impressed really....and it didn't blow up which is a bonus. Dave you made my day by having some good banter.....

Great days guys, even though I don't live in midlands anymore I'd still like to come to the meets when I can had a right laugh

Rich, you're commitment was second to none. You're as bad as us lot going to Wales last week. Fair play to you. Even though you are not living in the West Mids anymore...you're still one of us and can definately count yourself as one of us.

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah it was pretty disappointing they only went up to 6600k revs, considering Redline standard is what 7.2?

Plus with RSTuner that's up to 7.5 or 7.8 :(

What makes it annoying for me is my peak power was at the very end and it was still going so I could have had a higher figure!

Same here, my graph looks like it had more to give.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
You would say that Martin. Considering your figures ;)

Mine was a lot better than last time...even though I was only using Shell 95RON...last time, using Tesco Momentum 99RON with the leaks, it did 144 (or thereabouts), so I'm happy with that.

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member
I know it's a can of worms, but are their rollers reliable?

I did hear someone say they're quite conservative so more accurate than most.

renault clio 172
Is it me?? But when I drove back to Halifax this afternoon it seemed to drive a hell of a lot smoother and more responsive???

Need more power!!!