ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Went out for lunch and stumbled across these beauties...(no 56K)

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat
Our 1st wedding annversary today, so took the misses out for a picnic at South Lodge (where the G summit took place), slight bonus when I pulled up when I noticed a few rari's out for a 'Club' Lunch....

I asked the misses if we could have a picnic on the grass by the F40 instead of the beautiful lakes....she said 'No'

F1.jpg

F2.jpg

F3.jpg

F4.jpg

F5.jpg

F6.jpg

F7.jpg

F8.jpg

F9.jpg

F10.jpg

F11.jpg

F12.jpg

F13.jpg

F14.jpg

F15.jpg

F16.jpg

F17.jpg

F18.jpg

F19.jpg

F20.jpg

F21.jpg

F22.jpg

F23.jpg

A nice Cayman S among others in the car park...

P1.jpg

J03

MX5 1.8
AHHHHH! F40!! thats my FAV ferrari you lucky sod! must of been an epic selection to stumble upon

must be a regular spot. the sign looks purposely made to be there

dCi 80 tractor
That F40 is mint my keyboards all wet now with saliva. An F50 would make a great addition to that lineup, bet they sounded nice pulling up!

The 500 is very nice too!

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat
Yeah it was certainly a surprise!!

Yes they had a GTO, 348TS, 360, 430 coupe and spider and....a California which didnt come out in the pictures!

F40 was epic, so hardcore, gotta be my favourate of all time

J03

MX5 1.8
california aswel? now thats a stunner new ferrari... shame you didnt get the pics of it, i bet it looked mint, seconded on the F40 too

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Nice pics!!! We built the reception and the conferrence suites etc there a few years back. Lovely place.

They had a flying club turn up there for lunch once while we were there.. lol Half a dozen helicopters landing and taking off was pretty cool.. haha

The Ferrari's look way better lined up there though..

Happy anniversary!

330Ci (Fail)Sport
lol @ picnic by the F40.

Nice pics. I stopped to take pics of an F40 and F430 in the Silverstone car park today. F40 is a true classic, couldn't stop looking at it.

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
Would say you had balls to ask ur misses about having lunch there... Lol.! you were more excited to see the Rari's then ur first wedding ani!! lol!

tiTTy & SV650
430's and F40 are fantastic, what did you think of the California? I saw one a few weeks back and really liked it

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I saw this last week at the Maranello Store in Egham (alongside one of Chris Evan's original Ferrari Californias):

F40.gif

Nippy white cup
Amazing cars there m8...although if it was my f40 the lunch would have consisted of a very small biscuit then back out driving it again!

Chris