ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

well my clio lasted a year with 3rd box haha circlip

CLIO-Si

ClioSport Club Member
  1.6Si + 182
yeah lost drive last nite after exiting a roundabout in second just away in 20 mins to strip down and put in new spacer an circlip at the side of the road,just hoping the shaft bearings or the diff bearings aint goosed,

im wondering is there any difference in the circlips threw the jb1 to jc5 box?

why i ask is that ive got a 1.6 so it should be a jb3 but on the side of the box casing it says jb1 then a heap of numbers so il have to take that code to renualt and see wot the say,been on the fone to them and they aint very clued up on a "jb1 circlip+washer" he asked for my reg plate then i told him it was a private plate so he wont find it on his comp,i gave him the jc5 part numbers i found on a thread threw search and said thats what i was wanting but for a jb1 and he still insisted on a vin/chassis number which i dont have to hand cos dunno where my logbook is.....ffs!!