ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

weird noise from the front

vw bora
alright guys i jus brought a clio 172 ph1 and every time i accelerate theres a noise from the drivers side wheel, it sounds like its moving back and grinding on sumthin and when i change gear hard it makes a bit of a clunk any ideas cuz im fairly new to the clio sport stuff :S

ValverInBits
Has to be engine mounts?? you sure it's coming from the wheel arch? unless you've fitted 17" wheels.
Even if the wishbone bushes were really ruined, the wheel isnt going to move that far.

vw bora
nah just standard wheels and lowered 60mm on just springs, i think its cumming from engine / wheel arch area but it is quite hard to tell lol i think its got a good chance to be the mounts cuz ive been told there notorious for it and they've never been changed so im just gunna slap the k tec set on and see how it goes from there cheers lads