ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wee Golf outing maybe

378bhp Leon Cupra R
Just putting the feelers out to see if anyone would be interested in a golf outing one Sunday......even at least a fourball would be great.....thinking about sometime in April or the start of May.

Cheers Craig.

Porsche Boxster987S
defo mate , well up for that. Used to play off 7.2 before i stopped playing:cool:

Mk4 R32
Theres a charity thing on the go for the Montgomery Trust at Crowwood IIRC. Can't think off hand when the exact date is tho.

But aye id also be up for this, was off 11 i think, was a while ago right enough :rasp:

koi

Audi S1
Never played gold before...

Anyone ever been to the driving range up Bishopbriggs? Fancy trying that out

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
What about the indoor one with beer and a big screen?

378bhp Leon Cupra R
The driving range at Great Western Road is better (World of Golf)

Gally your talking about the Golf Lounge in Glasgow booze with hitting the ball at the screen supposed to be a laugh.

Anyway if anybody has any ideas on decent courses feel free to say....we will let this run its course for a week or two then take a decision on a course and date.

Cheers Craig.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Golf is pish, outdoor bowls FTW, btw Colin, showin yer age with this golf carry on then buying a 5 pot Volvo!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
The driving range at Great Western Road is better (World of Golf)

Gally your talking about the Golf Lounge in Glasgow booze with hitting the ball at the screen supposed to be a laugh.

Anyway if anybody has any ideas on decent courses feel free to say....we will let this run its course for a week or two then take a decision on a course and date.

Cheers Craig.
That's the one Dolan, looked awesome!
Seen it a magazine a year or so back! Pints and driving a ball at a screen is my idea of fun mate, best of both worlds imo.

tiTTy & SV650
Golf lounge is a laugh, buckets of beer and some happy gilmours while the staff aren't watching.

Never played golf proper though.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Gays!

I don't want to mess my mullet up outiside...

Oh wait...