ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wee gathering - Aberdeen

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Not so much a meet, but a wee gathering; organised late last nite. Well in Dean for making the trip up from Dundee. We'll try and fire down to u's next time.

Pics are crap, was getting dark and was tryin to not use the flash. Didn't have my tripod. :) Played abotu with exposure, iso and shuttersp but these were the best of a bad bunch

Ali

All.jpg

Ali1.jpg

Deans.jpg

dicki.jpg

eckas.jpg

Broken Diesel Megane :(
good pics. decent effort coming up from dundee mate!!!

sorry i never made it, by the way the thread was looking when i left, looked like it wasnt happening. then ended up seeing the wife, and car was covered in bird s**t anyway!!

No bad guys, was mena be coming however I didn't factor into taking a hacksaw to my car :evil:

No bad shots though.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I had to mess about with the contrasts and lighting...Which makes them rather false unfortunately.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Nah, rest were balls. not worth posting. Hope for a lighter night next time! :) And a decent photographer too! ha!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Awesome!

Vee needs to go a touch lower at the front? Looks like you're carrying a huge Laguna engine in the back... oh, wait. ;)

White Sti Hatch
You upload the other pics mate or scrap them wouldent mind seeing them....

Was a good night although god damn cold at the docks !

Ive got a couple pics on my cam ill upload them after college see what there like..

You upload the other pics mate or scrap them wouldent mind seeing them....

Was a good night although god damn cold at the docks !

Ive got a couple pics on my cam ill upload them after college see what there like..

Good man ;)

ive just blown my load at dickys iceberg.

the cup suits the magnex too looks good when its sitting right!

I've just noticed my car in lower at the front than the back :S

When you look at it against Ecka's.

Ian

Focus TDCi
Ecka's is std tho.

But why would sportlines make it higher ant the back than the front ?

As standard it was level like Ecks.

I thought they give you abot a 30mm drop all round :S

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the Sportlines are intended to give a bit of a nose-down stance. Think the idea is it makes the car look a bit sportier, hence the name I guess.

But why would sportlines make it higher ant the back than the front ?

As standard it was level like Ecks.

I thought they give you abot a 30mm drop all round :S

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the Sportlines are intended to give a bit of a nose-down stance. Think the idea is it makes the car look a bit sportier, hence the name I guess.

Ah right ok. :)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
.....Nay bad Haggis, but thought you wouldn't touch Coilovers again ;)

Last edited: