ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wee gathering - Aberdeen

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Awesome pics dude :)

Although I feel I must point out, as a favour to yourself sir, that your tiny front plate - mounted in that normal sized plates space, looks a bit seriously shocking :)

Dan

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Although I feel I must point out, as a favour to yourself sir, that your tiny front plate - mounted in that normal sized plates space, looks a bit seriously shocking :)

Dan

lol! I'm going to take the abuse coz i love it! :) Looks so much better then the big plate imo. Put the old one bak on and i was like...Boring!!!

White Sti Hatch

Dan

lol! I'm going to take the abuse coz i love it! :) Looks so much better then the big plate imo. Put the old one bak on and i was like...Boring!!!

Im with you on it Ali really like it but i do see you getting done for it at some point lol

Good stuff.

Ali, you need the full sized plate back on the front lad, the small one looks a bit odd with the bumpers recess.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
^always had it on my 1.2/172...Followin tradition.

Nah it's stayin for now. Like it.

Anyway. For D1CKI, More of his, like said these are all flawed, dust on the lens or somethin wrong, have edited the flaws out as best i can but still obvious. A actually like the front bumper shot. :)

Dicki2.jpg

dicki3.jpg

dicki4.jpg

3 MPS
great pic ali, love the plate , wen u next doon this way chief , need ur pic taking skills for the new bus

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
great pic ali, love the plate , wen u next doon this way chief , need ur pic taking skills for the new bus

FCS this weekend obv, then not for a good while, unless your bored and fancy a nite out up here. Will be one aug/set time.

^always had it on my 1.2/172...Followin tradition.

Nah it's stayin for now. Like it.

Anyway. For D1CKI, More of his, like said these are all flawed, dust on the lens or somethin wrong, have edited the flaws out as best i can but still obvious. A actually like the front bumper shot. :)

Dicki2.jpg

dicki3.jpg

dicki4.jpg

Cheers bud ;)

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
Ali - What's the score with the kerbed wheels jokes? Had a mishap?

Dan

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
Tsk, I've been in New York since Thursday night :)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
should be a good chance for some pics, weather permitting that is, think ali is praying for rain so he doesnt have to wash his 172 bus ;)

One problem boys....My camera's dead and i've not got a charger. (Left in glasgow) Get the boy dean to come up and be David bailey for the day!

Vee on std suspension! GASH!

i'll have my camera for tomorow so no worries about your battery, i'm quite looking forward to it now and also it's ment to be 15 degrease in aberdeen tomoro morning so lets meet up early?