ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wednesday 25th St.neots meet

Fabia VRS
Well that was a cold one!
Nice to meet you guys names to faces and all that lark
Sorry Jim it was abit quick :L You should be on time next meet ;)

Dean, i would of had you, but yano what its like, didnt want to humiliate you :L

Mk2 Clio 1.2 16v
Was good to see some other clios, I was blown away with them to be honest :p

Meet was a little early for me, hopefully the photos I got will come out nice. They'll be online at Tyre Wall in a week or so i'm a bit too busy to sort through them just now.

A good meet! Again soon?

trophy #50
Your all home already?
:) I'm still out mwahah. Il come when I'm not busy.. Hopefully next time x

Fabia VRS
Was good to see some other clios, I was blown away with them to be honest :p

Meet was a little early for me, hopefully the photos I got will come out nice. They'll be online at Tyre Wall in a week or so i'm a bit too busy to sort through them just now.

A good meet! Again soon?

Il take a look :)

I will try and come along next time. I had my front suspension off this evening so couldn't make it.

:L

Your all home already?
:) I'm still out mwahah. Il come when I'm not busy.. Hopefully next time x

Hopefully next time it wont be as cold!

Knows it spa!!!

Couldn't have asked you to put my name down every time I wanted to be let out of the house could I!

Fabia VRS
It got stuck half way down... Wouldnt go up!
then i went to change a fuse this morning and it worked soooo... f**k no's
Stupid thing!

He'll get them done whenever he wants, he works on Greenwich Jim Time. You saw what time he got there! :rasp: