ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wednesday 25th St.neots meet

Fabia VRS
Right then guys and gals!
After a quick discussion in the biggy mini meet thread we have decided to have a little meet in st.neots. Maybe have a travel around and get some pics in the industrial estates?

Probs have to meet at the highwayman/ Premier inn car park, its not hard to miss and its pretty big :)
Could even go into the harvester to have a drink if we fancy it?
Then litterally next to that is a load of offices and that that could be alright for some pics etc?

Postcode for the highwayman is : PE19 8YP

So get your names down!

1- Kingy

Fabia VRS
Lets say 8PM because then it gives everyone abit of time.
And then theres also time for a brief drink etc

@ Neef, shup! you had better show!

1 - Kingy
2 - Dean0o0o.
3 - Wests Renault (Tom)
4 - Neef
5 - hodgy21

Fabia VRS
Neef your going down in my books!
More the better, might be able to get a table or something at the highwayman for drinks etc :)

i'm just outside kings lynn, yeah i 95% in as long as work dont decid to make me work that night as well as all day. will the postcode given take me to the right place ?

172 cup
not looking to bad, warmer then any other night this week. Supposed to rain a little around 6 but not for long.

Oh and... anyone else gonna put their name down?

1 - Kingy
2 - Dean0o0o.
3 - Wests Renault (Tom)
4 - Neef
5 - hodgy21

Mk2 Clio 1.2 16v
1 - Kingy
2 - Dean0o0o.
3 - Wests Renault (Tom)
4 - Neef
5 - hodgy21
6 - /jim

I don't think I know anyone, unless anyone of the above went to the Essex karting meet late last year? Will be my first meet really, fingers crossed I can get up there in time, as Im finishing work quite late.. (7ish) and I live in Stevenage 20 mins south. Will bring the camera if I do make it.

Mk2 Clio 1.2 16v
/offtopic

Wests Renault, my gear stick gaitor in my 1.2 keeps falling out of the centre console, on every gear change. I jam it back in and it holds for a few hours of driving. Do I need a new one, if so can I buy one from you over the phone and collect it tonight? Or is glue the solution...

172 cup
/offtopic

Wests Renault, my gear stick gaitor in my 1.2 keeps falling out of the centre console, on every gear change. I jam it back in and it holds for a few hours of driving. Do I need a new one, if so can I buy one from you over the phone and collect it tonight? Or is glue the solution...

Yep had the same problem, you need a new one. Very easy fit. Tom will sort you out.

/on topic, are you still coming tonight?

Mk2 Clio 1.2 16v
99% sure I am coming :) that's why I want to see if Wests Renault can sort me out and I can get it off him at the meet.

Fabia VRS
Still hoping to see everyone turn up tonight
I shall be there about quarter to 8 to find some spaces and see if the highwayman is busy and that.

So... see you later :)

Mk2 Clio 1.2 16v
Oh I see. That shows the reliability of my car so far (touch wood) since the only thing i've ordered from renault has been a sport grill, funnily enough from Tom @Wests Renault actually!

Discounted 1*2 parts
Sorry Jim, only just seen your message. We do keep them in stock, give us a call tomorrow and I'll post one out for you.